Chapter 05: "Cuddle"

A/N: a little fanservice, but don't get this wrong

He smiled again as he stood up, offering his hand to help me up

He smiled again as he stood up, offering his hand to help me up. "Ready for another match?" He asked defiantly.

"Hell yes!" I said, supporting myself with his hand as I got up. "Get ready, because this time, I'm going to win."

(...)

I had to admit: I had never been so wrong in my life. When we got home, I sprawled out on the couch – in the most comfortable position I could find – and I didn't plan on leaving here until I could breathe normally again, it seemed that with that last challenge I'd said to my little brother, which had made him seek energy from the depths of his evilly competitive mind to destroy the rest of me that was still struggling to survive on that basketball court. Whilehile I checked how sweaty my bra was, I saw Gguk coming out of the kitchen towards the sofa, holding out a bottle of water, seeming to offer me a little mercy.

"What did you think of the game this time?" He asked as he lifted my legs to take a corner of the sofa, resting them on his lap.

"You're still asking? You wrecked me" I replied with an exasperated smile after taking a sip of water. "I even think you'll have to carry me back to my bedroom," I joked. "I haven't practiced in a long time, and you took advantage of my weak and tired body from the trip to improve your chances in the game" I didn't even know where I'd gathered these crumbs of pride to answer that way from. "But next time, I won't make it that easy for you."

"What a bad loser." He said, still smiling. I then noticed Gguk passed his hands lightly over my legs. I couldn't help but tense my muscles a little as a result until I felt the subtle massage he was giving. "You always say that kind of stuff when you see that I'm getting better than you."

"Excuse me?!" I questioned indignantly, lifting myself to reach him and patted him on the back of his neck provocatively. "No way, how absurd! You talk like you're good at everything." I saw him start laughing boastfully. "You're really good at sweating like a dog, that's it! I put my hand on you and I'm soaked! Go take a shower, Jungkook, before you soak this whole couch! Come on! Come on!" I fixed my position and I started to push him off the couch and without complaining he headed towards the stairs still laughing. "And be careful to not muddy the whole bathroom, I want to go soon after." I finished speaking a little louder so he could hear me from the stairs.

"Lord, what did I do to receive a sister like that?!" I could hear him yell back.

"You were very, very lucky! Don't you dare complain about me in my presence!"

(...)

After a shower, which made me regret every minute I had spent playing without properly warming-up, and a small snack – which Jungkook had made, of course, as I hadn't been able to get up from the couch again – I spent the rest of the night trying to watch the tv, since I had nothing better to do that involved lying down without having to move.

Jungkook was watching a sports channel for whatever amount of time, as it was barely a few minutes before I was already dozing off.

(...)

I woke up feeling a tightness around my waist. Directing my eyes downwards I saw that I was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket, I also noticed that the sofa bed was extended and that I was lying on it. By the silence I noticed that the television was already off, and when I finally looked down at my waist, I saw Jungkook's arm wrapped around it, lying beside me on his back.

"Did I wake you up?" He whispered as soon as he felt me ​​turning my face towards his. "Sorry, I was just adjusting you into a better position," he justified himself, looking a little startled, squeezing his hand that was just above my hip.

"How long have I been sleeping?" The first thing I thought to say in order to ignore the slightly uncomfortable feeling that his hands stroking me caused.

"You were barely awake to see the whole introduction of the players of the game," he replied, laughing softly in my ear and snuggling closer to my back, one of the hands on my waist already sliding almost imperceptibly in front of my belly. "Do you want to go to bed?" I felt his words blow softly against my ear, making me shiver slightly in a familiar way.

"I don't want to get up now," I whispered back. I would never have gotten myself to climb all those steps to my room tonight, just to imagine it made me even more tired. "I'll stay here tonight, little bro," I answered slowly, barely opening my lips, feeling the inertia, not sure if I actually answered audibly.

I was so tired, that the lethargy ended up leaving me indifferent – when I was about to fall asleep completely – to the sensations I felt close to my hip, that were perhaps just the ventilation against the blanket.

"Then I will stay here too." I could still hear Gguk whispering in the distance, but somehow I had the notion to shrug in response, muttering some inaudible monosyllable.

I could still remember the sensation of Jungkook's delicate and gentle grip on my body, his calm and steady breath close to my neck leaving a very cozy trail, which upon realizing, I was already in a deep sleep.

(...)

The fan was still on, blowing freezing air against my face, Jungkook was still asleep beside me, hugging me awkwardly with his legs wrapped around mine, while his arms were close to my hips in modest support.

I tried to push his hands away, but suddenly, I felt them hold me more firmly, and when I turned my face, I saw Gguk smiling at me. That same moment I felt his feet graze my heel as he relaxed. However, the moment I opened my mouth to say something, I saw his face approach again, and before I knew it, I already felt him inhale deeply as he put his face against the dip of my neck.

"Slept well?" I was startled to feel the vibration of his hoarse voice on my skin, which I could only respond by nodding my head. I saw him get up off the couch and stretch. "Do you want some coffee?"

In the blink of an eye he was smiling again – making me recall for a moment the cute little boy with the innocent eyes that had used to wake me up every morning – and I couldn't help myself returning the smile.

"Yea, sure ..." I replied as I got up, joining him, as he headed towards the kitchen.

No matter how much time passed, for me, Jungkook would always be my dear and affectionate little boy, whom I was proud to call brother.