Chapter 07: "Mirror"

"There are certain moments; we want to forget who we are, what we've already felt and what we've suffered

"There are certain moments; we want to forget who we are, what we've already felt and what we've suffered. Sometimes we feel that we would be better people if we had done certain things and avoided others, that everything would be different. Nevertheless, what we don't really know is that if we wiped out all of this past, we could be anyone but the wonderfully strong person we would find in front of our mirror. "

***

"However, when I turned around again, hoping to quickly pick some cereal, I almost stumbled backwards in shock as I came across the boy, who was standing right in front of me - leaning against one of the shelves where the seasonings were - and smiled petulantly at me. And I wondered if I could ever get rid of him."

(...)

"So.... Do you always come here?" As I suddenly saw him appear in front of me, I heard him speak provocatively. I still couldn't believe that at one time I trusted a guy like him, I even watched his smile grow as he saw my irritated expression.

"Taehyung, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, hissing in a whisper, still surprised that he had found me so easily, thought I was an idiot for letting my guard down, for believing that he would never return to this place.

"Aww." He sighed dramatically as if he was sorry, daring to come closer to me. "I'm the one who asks you, babe."

By this time he was already less than two feet away from me, and without asking for any kind of permission, he just took a lock of my hair in his hand and started to play with it, and I held on to not starting a fight right there.

"How could you visit the city and not even let me know about it? .... I missed you." He kept his roguish and incredibly petulant smile, making a move to touch my face, but as soon as I realized it, I pushed both hands away, the one approaching my face and the other that persisted between my hair.

"I didn't come here to waste my time with you, Taehyung," I said as I bent down quickly to pick up my shopping basket that was on the floor so that I could move on to another section.

"How mean," he said in an irritatingly sly voice as I heard his footsteps follow me. "Where did you learn to be that bad from?" He asked rhetorically, already walking in front of me with his back to the aisle ahead, and smiling stupidly amused at me. "Was it with your jealous little brother or with your stupid little friend?" He continued with a persistent smile that I tried to ignore, but that made me angry enough for him to notice by my expression.

" I probably learned from you," I replied at last, watching his smile widen further.

A/N: I don't even dare to say a thing