𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏.

3rd Person's POV

In Aki's mind, he is a child with Denji, who is a child too, and the 2 engage in a snowball fight. However, whenever Aki throws a snowball, in the real world, he launches a massively destructive gun-blast, leveling entire city blocks. Without knowing it, he blasts Denji, Denji's body now torn in half.

"My home!" Power yelled. She turned around, noticing Denji on the ground, who is injured and missing half of his lower body. "Denji!"

"Hide, Power!! It was a Gun Fiend!! I'll take care of him!!"

"Gun Fiend?!! But... it was Aki's scent in the entranceway..." Power said, her voice getting softer with each word she spoke.

"Don't lie to me right now..."

The Gun Fiend attacks Power, but Denji transforms into Chainsaw to protect her.

(In Aki's mind)

"Hi, Power! You're on Denji's team!" Child Aki excitedly exclaimed, throwing a snowball at them.

(In the real world)

The Gun Fiend knocks the pair back with another powerful blast and notices bystanders. He kills them without any thought as well, not even looking at the fact that they were innocent people.

Aki continues blasting the area and killing many civilians, causing utter destruction. Denji tries to protect civilians, but fails.

A̸̛̛̮͍͒̿͐͒̔̒Ķ̸̩͖͍͍̖̣̌͌́͒I̴̪͚̗͌͑͂ ̴̧̧͎̩̬̹͗͑̽̊͑̄̕Ḩ̶̭͖̫̩̥͇͉̆͘̚A̷̟̼̜͖͎̤̗̱̐͂̑Y̷̧̤̬̖̓̆̉̾̋̐̏̀͜͝ͅA̵͎̒̾̓͗́͊͠͝K̸̩̙̦̐̔̍̃̀̀̀Ȃ̴̢͉͚̦̥͇̺̠̞͑̿̾̽͋̊͊͜Ẃ̴̮͓͇̭̺́̈́̇Á̴̦͈̄!̴̦͙̞̀̓̾!̴̙̍͊̍̓̿̍ ̵͖̮͓̜͉̪̱̣͖̱̎͌̈́͗̏̆͌̋̕C̴̑̓̄́̎͜͜Ă̵̲̜̊͠N̵̡̨̡͍̜̠͍̞͚̗̓̆̉͗̽ ̵̛͚̼̗̖̫̿̔̓̓͘ͅỸ̵̞̊̾͗̑͒͝Ơ̵̢̭̖̗̓U̶̥͈̹̭̭͗͗́͂́̄̏ͅ ̷̡̡̡̳̘̼̼̍̔̒̈́͒̽̌̚͜H̵͉̯̻͓͍͊̀͑̒͛̐͝Ę̴̡͇̲̟̩͛̈́̈́͊͂͑̋͆Å̶̮͆̉ͅR̶̲͑̅̓̇̚̚͠͠ ̶͇̬̎̎͗̎͠M̵̨̭̳͈͈͚̹̜̼̳͒̔̕͝͝E̵̞̦̔̏̓?̵̤̣̔̿ͅ!̵̨̮̻̰͈͕̣̪͊͛͑̏̽̈̈́̃͊̑ ̷̖̉͐̄̐͗̚͘͝͝Ī̵̦͉̘̄̔̎̅̋͐̅S̷̜̆̀̇̿̍͛̉͠N̷̢̙̬̐͒̍͌̈́̕͝'̶̭͉̃͊͗̒̓͂̈́̔͘T̸̜͓̠̝͈̳̰̅̓̎̚͝ ̵̻̙̠͚̃̎͐͆̀͛̏̕T̷̢̲̉͑͐̎͋̀̈́͝H̷̢̯̼̟̲̙̗̲̼̖͋́͛̐̐̆̔̍̀Ȉ̵̦̟Ş̴̛͖̥͕̜̰͉̪͎͋̅ ̶̧͙̫̼̓̓̈́̌̚T̴̟̣̹̖̦͉̘͙͖͋͐̆̄͗̈́͆̽̚̕ͅH̶̱̎E̵̢̛̦͈̦͎̳̐̍̽͌́̚͠ ̸͓̱̰̣̬̹͕̤͙̉̌̀̈͛L̸͙̐̈́ͅÀ̵̡̳͕̳̇̅́̂͘S̷͕̠͖̩̽̒̄̌̎T̸̨̹̲͚̝͚̥͖̮͆̔̀͊͒̀͆̋̏̊ͅ ̴̡̨̛̤̮̤͕̣̯̽́́͂̔̾̓͘T̷̹̘̣͒̀H̷̤̰̹̦͒̐̾̓̃̿͒͠I̸͍͆̂̃͝Ņ̷͔̠͚͔̱̲̭̫̈́̀̓G̵̬͍̊̔̋̽͛̚͝ ̸̛̲̳̼͈̰̑̍̈́̿̽͗̍͘͠Y̷̦̟̅̔͋̈̿͐͝͠͝Ǫ̷̡̜̟̳̫͔͌͛̈́̈́̆͌̓̃͜͜͜͠U̶̧̖̳̺̖͛͒̅̈́̿̽̐͝͝'̴̣͈̟̦́̉̎̓̈D̸̤̫͎̔͝ ̷̧̢͔͉̦͙͈̒͘ͅĔ̶̜̓̇̏̄̂̍̈́̄̈́V̴̢͈̠͇͖̰͔̀͆̎̐̈́̃̓̆̊E̶̢̺̫̼͉̻͑͋̀̃̕͜͠R̸̢̨̥͕̳͛̆̚ ̶̡̣͈̝͎͙̱̘͚̖͑̔̏̾͊̿͑̀̚̚W̴̭̳̫̃͆͒͆͆̂̈́̀͘A̴̧̜͖̱̜͎̭̰͚̔̑̀̃͆ͅṊ̶̛͍̿̏̐̔͒̓̊͋̇Ť̶͔̞̺̃̀̎́̿͊̀͜͝ ̴̫̜̀͑̾̄̍̋͘͝T̶̫͎͒̌͑̚͝O̶̧̨̯̯̯̝͑̔̑̓͝ͅ ̵͔͖͎̦͌̈́D̶̩̲̈̂̍͠Ơ̸̠̖̭͚̖̖̻͇̞͓̈́́̌̽̑̾͠?̷̠̩̖̓ͅ!̷̫̰͉̯̬̿̐͂͝ ̵̭̲̦̦̼̘̮̋̃͐́̾̇̅͘W̶̞̦̜̗̹͍͝A̸̖̔͜K̴̺̦̟͈͖͖̾̿̋͆̓̈̿͂̕͜͝Ē̸͚̰̤̙̊̈́̒̈́ ̷̫̓̆̽͑͗̍͗̂U̸̝͖͍̱̐P̶̢̭̲͖̀͠,̶̹̠̼̏̑̔͌̐͛̔̓͋̚ ̸̧̱̙̄̿̌̎̅̚͝Y̵̛̞̿Ò̷̢̡̼̞͇̊̓͘Ṷ̶̜̹̞̎̿̀̎̍̿̊̊̀ ̴̤͎͖̟̙̺͈̖̉̿͑̊̿͐̈́̒̑́Ì̶̻̜͎̘̦̘̇̆ͅD̸̟͙̙͙̠̏͂̈́͊͗̂̐̈̕͠Ī̸͓̩͖͔͔́̏̈́͜Ö̵̧̡͙̰̖̫̳̬̻̫́̾̽̇̋T̴̢̧̗̭̪́̒͜!̵̡̠͖͔͈́̒̐̀̌̚͝ ̷̬̲̟̮̘̥̋̑̈́̂̈͗̅W̸̱͕͎̠͈̬͙͓͗́̽̈̔̾̒͠͝͝Ă̶̧̛̛̩̻̗̤̪̲̠K̸̡̘̲̣̞̇͗È̷̲̻̈́̉͗̿̓͝ ̷̧͙̮̹͈̥̝̗͍̇͂͂͐͝ͅU̵̡̦̱͙͍̫̰̜̹͇͊̑͛̎͗͛͊̊̕P̷̛̛̦͉͗̔̈̕͜!̶̡̛̝̩̈́̏͒!