𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒.

Kobeni's POV

I cried, saying I was sorry. Then one of the staff members said something about this all being some sort of hidden camera prank, and he got his head cut off too. I covered my eyes but sucked it all up for a brief moment, standing up and putting back the fallen burger together, then placing it in front of Chainsaw.

I cried as he ate it, then I found myself being carried by an intestine connected to him. I continued wailing like a baby as I saw us heading toward an ice cream truck. He destroyed the truck and got us ice cream, but mine didn't taste like anything!

"Woah... This devil looks strong," a nearby devil hunter said. "Don't be afraid, young girl! I'm here!"

But, he quickly died just like the rest. I continued crying. I was so scared and just wanted it all to end. The next thing I knew, I found myself being thrown in front of a dancing game machine.

V̴̧͓̰̹̝̹̜̜͍̻͆a̶̛̮͕̣̼͔̎̃͛̿́̑̋͒͋n̴̨̡̲̻̻͓̝̈́̀̚ͅc̴̛̘̱̼̅͛͆̐̈́̔́è̸̪̤̭̺̖̱̭̜͙͆̄̿͘͜!

(Vance!)

"Dance...?" Chainsaw nodded. "You have to put money in it for -"

He sliced open an ATM nearby, money and coins spilling out continuously.

"I've never done the dance before..." I looked up to see how frightening he was and did the dance shown. I hate this...

"S-Step! One two! One t-two!"

3rd Person's POV

Kobeni continued dancing, unaware that Denji had already left. He arrives on a rooftop, and eventually notices Makima nearby.

Suddenly, he's surrounded by 7 Devil Hunters, all commenting on their love for Makima and desire to go on a date with her. Then 3 others: Katana Man, Reze, and Quanxi are revealed.

Makima agreed to their bet: whoever kills Denji will get to go on a date with her. All agents transform into their hybrid form, and attack Chainsaw. But in the end... Chainsaw stands strong as the winner, being "unwinnable."

Kobeni finished her dancing performance, getting a perfect score. She turned around and noticed Chainsaw sitting on the ground, as if he were there all along.

"Wait... why am I dancing?" Kobeni asked herself.

"I wonder."

The girl looked up to find Makima sitting at the top of a building, looking down at her with her chin in her palm.

"I've been killed by you 26 times now," Makima said to Denji. "Why won't you eat me? Am I unappetizing?"

Kobeni watched as the corpse of the devil hunter killed by Denji begins to move, being pulled up to Makima as a chain from her body attaches itself to him. Makima began floating above several other chained men, looking scary, but enchanting, like a devil.

Kobeni's POV

"I don't have anything to do with this... I have nothing to do with this..." I denied repeatedly.

"Oh, you have a great deal to do with this all, Kobeni," Makima said to me.

"Whuuhhh?!"

"Your fear of Chainsaw has weakened, right?"

"Huh?" I asked, confused. I looked over at Chainsaw as blood leaked from his body.

"I like humans, because they're like dogs," Makima said. "They're loyal, easy to handle, clever, and stupid. Watching them is entertaining. And... they love me. Chainsaw Man. Devils' fear gave you power. But now people all around the country are worshipping you. How's it feel to be eaten yourself?"