𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑.

Y/N's POV

"Uh oh..."

I watched as a devil hunter fed the Hell Devil some of his blood, reviving him as he got into a fight with Chainsaw earlier, and lost. A door appears, hovering above Chainsaw, and a six fingered hand comes out and crushes him.

H̸̡̬̐͌̎͜ĕ̷̝͉͙͑ ̷̣̝͍̃̀́̌̅͂̅͊́h̴̡͔͙͕̲̽͝͝a̶̢͙̙̮̣͎̓̊͒̈́̿̔̈́̚͜͝s̷̨̨͉̭̘̹̦͔̻̜͗̍͐̀͐̈̕ ̸̨̘͇͉̖̽͛́̇̓͆͌͂͛͘b̶̥͎͈̪̑͋͊̔̅̃̎̕̚͜͝e̷͕̫̒̾͑͑͐͆̓ͅȩ̷̛̹̼̪̲̭̫͕̽̽́̃́̒͝ͅn̶̦̜̻̘̭̭͆͆̽̈̈́̄̑̇̈̚ ̶̪̖͆͛̀͐̾̀̓̓̆͠c̵͖͕̼̼͇̺͚̑͛̒̂̋̌̿͛͜͝ͅä̶̻̀͂̊͆͒͘s̴̢̳̩͈̮͎͙̲̺̱̽̾̅̈́̆̒͠͝t̸͚̝͔̼͊̕͝ͅ ̶̡͓̣̩̯̤̅͂͌̔̆͒̃͠͝î̷͈̘̤̼̬̊̈́̑̋̆͝ņ̷̪̲͉̙͔͎͙̜̤̃͗̃̈́̈̿̍̄͑ẗ̷͍͙́͋̀̈́̌̀̋͘ó̴͓͖̼̮̤̓ ̷̖̝̊̆͑͠͝h̴̛̜̺͓̪̪͈̯͆̀̆͘͝ë̴̡̨̲͚̥́̃͑͝l̶̢̼̟̩̾͌̋̓͛̓̽͒̿͋͜l̵̦̭͇͓͛͂̏̐͌̕͝͝.̵͖͆͆̀ͅ

(He has been cast into hell.)

"Oh well... He'll come back to this world eventually." I stood up, dusting off my pants. The wind blew in my face, it felt nice. "Time to get moving."

Makima's POV

"Looks like he's been cast into hell. And it's no use shooting me," I said, fully aware Kishibe was pointing at me with a gun. "I have a contract with the Prime Minister that says attacks inflicted on me will be changed into appropriate illnesses and accidents among Japanese citizens."

"Well lucky you then," Kishibe said, not giving a damn.

"Knowing that, you're still not going to put down the gun?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"What about you? You look so calm, even when your Chainsaw Devil was cast into hell just now."

"I believe he'll return," I said, with nothing but confidence.

"You... What the hell are you?" Kishibe asked.

"Me? I'm a fan of his."

"A fan?"

"He is the Hero of Hell. If you cry for help, he'll come. The devils targeted by him and the devils who called for help are cut up and killed. He is marked by many devils because of what he does, but he revs his engine again and again, never backing down and giving up. Some react to him with anger, some with fear... and some worship him. But there's another reason why devils fear him. If Chainsaw eats a devil... their name will be erased from existence."

"That's..."

"You can perceive it. It's only natural. Names that have been eaten are apparently erased from the past, the present, and even from individuals' memories. Even with my power that allows me to control everything... I'm beginning to forget. Do you remember what the Nazis did to the poor Jews?"

"Nazis?" Kishibe said.

"Nazis. Arnolone syndrome. World War II. The Mount Hio eruption. Nuclear weapons. They were feared every bit as much as the devils with their names. But I'm the only one who remember their names. Because Chainsaw ate them. The sixth sense everyone used to possess. The light of a specific star that would break children's minds. 4 possible conclusions other than death at the end of a human's life. I can't recall them, as they've ceased to exist... but I remember their devils fighting Chainsaw like it was yesterday."

"The scale of this all is too big for me to wrap my head around it... Are you going to use your power to turn this world to crap?" Kishibe queried.

"Do you really believe the Prime Minister of Japan would make a contract with such a devil? I have the power to control those who I believe to be lesser than myself. If I fight Chainsaw and win... I can control him. I want to use Chainsaw Man to create a better world."