Adam, Matador of Love

Your POV

"I'll fight you!" Reki challenged.

After Reki's bold statement, the crowd around you went wild. The red-haired boy continued, saying if he won Adam would need to apologize to Miya.

"I wonder," Adam ignored his request. "If we could see our emotions, what shape would they take?" He then went to talk about this being a spring and water flowing out depending on his emotions.

Adam came up to Reki, saying his 'spring' was a desert for his interest in him.

He rolled back on his skateboard to stand beside you and Langa, "You, both of you have such talent. It drips from you! I've become a river!"

You felt a shiver down your spine from his words. So much attention you didn't like, and you grabbed Langa's sleeve.

Langa looked at you and put his hand over top yours to comfort you.

Adam said that his prize would skate with both you and Langa if he won. You sighed and the two of you agreed.

~Time Skip~

You and the two boys were now at a ramen shop. You sat on the very right, with Langa on the left, and Reki in between.

Langa had asked about Adam, and Reki told him about how he started S and has never been defeated.

"What else do you got?"

"That's actually all I have..." Reki sighed.

You jumped in, "He's a predator, that's what he is..."

The boys looked at you in confusion. You had been playing with your noodles, "Sure his skills are cool, and he's really fast, and his outfit is amazing, but that still gives him no right.."

"Predator? What do you mean by that?" Langa leaned over the table to get a better look at you.

You laughed nervously, "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact he's interested in two 17-year-olds? And he's a full-grown adult??" You gently set your chopsticks down, "And he said he was wet when thinking about us??"

"He was just continuing his metaphor, and he's interested in our skills.."

"Langa?"

He gave you a small hum in response. You came up behind him and hugged him, "You're so innocent, please stay that way."

Langa blinked a few times as you pet his head. "Uhhh, okay...?"

"You're a weird girl, (Y/N)," Reki commented.

"Aww, are you jealous?" You wrapped an arm around Reki, "You could have just told me, you numbskull."

Reki scoffed and crossed his arms, his cheeks turned red from your teasing.

"Anyways," you sat back down in your seat. "If you want some more info you should ask Joe or cherry. Got anything to add, joe?"

Reki and Langa saw Joe next to you, enjoying his ramen.

"Holy crap how long was he there?!" Reki fawned over the man.

"Oh the whole time, how am I supposed to ignore the 6-foot-something tall man with green hair? Pretty hard to."

~Time Skip~

It was now nighttime, almost time for Reki's beef with Adam. You, Reki, Langa, and Miya were all walking through the crowd of people in Crazy Rock.

"A skating legend, undefeated, god of S..." Reki counted off the titles Adam was given with his fingers.

"Great job making him your enemy, Reki." You put your hands in your jacket pockets.