The Fated Tournament!

Here we are...You thought, walking into Crazy rock. It was the night after your fight with the boys and you were anxious and scared – mostly from the overwhelming cheers you got at the front entrance.

You gripped your skateboard tightly in your hands, your heart in your throat. What if they thought you really were creepy? How would that affect your relationship? The nightmares of possibilities ran through your head all day. What if-

"(Y/N)!"

You jumped and fumbled the board in your hands from the sudden shout. You hadn't realized, but you walked right in front of your friends while in your own world.

Langa took a step towards you, "Are you okay? You weren't at school today..."

Even after scolding Reki for staying in the rain too long – You were the one who caught a cold, and you certainly didn't have the guts to face the two boys after yesterday.

Cherry put a hand on his hip, "You didn't go to school today?"

"Yeah, you okay?" Miya tilted his head.

Shadow pointed at you, "You look pale too..."

"I...I-" You gulped and tried to form a sentence. With the lump in your throat and your heartbeat in your ears, it was hard to find words.

"You can tell us, kid," Joe reassured.

Great, now you felt bad, and your eyes became glossy. With haste, you wiped your eyes and made sure they looked normal. You took a deep breath, "I...I'm sorry, but I don't feel like talking with you all right now. If you're going to keep things from me then why bother..." you gripped your skateboard and walked away from the group of guys.

Your friends watched you disappear into the crowd, very confused and concerned for you.

"What's wrong with her?" Miya worried.

"That...might have been my fault...and Reki's..." Langa's head dropped.

"What happened?"

"Do you think it's creepy that (Y/N) knows a lot about us?" Langa asked, avoiding their question.

Miya shrugged, "I mean, yeah, kinda..."

Langa stared at the ground once again in despair.

"But it's not as if she's creepy," Cherry clarified. "It's just...a bit peculiar is all..."

Miya shrugged, "What he said..." He put his hands in his pockets. 'I'd still like her either way...'

~Time Skip~

After watching all your friends win their disqualifying rounds, it was finally your turn. Some things were rearranged in the teams that had shadow and Cherry in the same one, which meant you were with Tadashi.

"You got this, (Y/N)!"

"She's going to win!"

"This must be a breeze for her!"

You moped to the starting line, your feet slightly dragging when you stepped. You set your board down and waited for the rest of your group to line up. You began thinking again – No, my friends think I'm creepy...Bet they think I'm like Adam, Reki does-

Your eyes widened, "Adam..." You mumbled. That guy's hurting your friends, one by one...You began gripping your board, your knuckles turning white. Memories of what Adam has done (and will) went through your mind and made you even more frustrated.

Even if my friends think I'm weird...I still have to help them! This is Adam's fault!

The countdown began and you got into your usually starting pose. Suddenly, you had a spike in confidence.