Ten | Help

Chapter 10 : Help

"Ok. Which do you like more? blue or silver?" Scarlet asks, holding up two different colored dresses. I mentally roll my eyes, wishing I could disappear or had the power to teleport.

"I don't know," I shrug my shoulders and she groans, rolling her eyes.

"What?"

"You're no help. I don't know which looks better," She whined and stomps her foot.

"I'm not a fashionista like you, Scar. Why don't you go with your gut?" I leaned back on the sofa in the store. Scarlet folds her arms, the dresses still in hand as she poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue.

"Fine. Go with silver, it matches your CLOSET," I imperious the word 'Closet' and fold my arms.

No joke, Scarlet is obsessed with the color silver. It's always been her favorite color.

She nods her head in agreement and throws the blue dress across the room. Literally.

The dress accidentally landed on a male workers head, then falls to the ground. The man looked in his 30s. He groaned annoyingly, picking the dress up with no emotion on his face.

He looked like Squidward.

"I hate my life.." The man sighed and grabbed a hanger then hangs the dress back on its rack.

"Wow." Scarlet and I hold back from laughing, but we both end of laughing our butts off anyway.

We can never be serious when we're around each other.

Seriously, when I'm not with my best friend life's boring and things don't seem so funny.

But with Scarlet, my life lights up and the smallest things like a bird stealing a cats food off of the street crack us up.

We don't know why it's funny but to us, it's the funniest thing in the world.

We are weird but that's why we click so easily.

"Ok enough fooling, now that we have my dress.." She trails her voice off and looks at me innocently.

She's evil I tell you. Evil.

I immediately start shaking my head, knowing what's going on in that thick head of hers.

She smirked.

"Oh no, I am not wearing a dress. I don't even wanna go!" I whined, throwing my head back dramatically.

"You are literally impossible."

Yes, yes I am.

Scar and I are currently at the mall dress shopping (as you can already tell) for Pre-homecoming which is in a week and a half.

I seriously don't want to go. The thought of me in a dress makes me cringe.

"No. Nah, nope!" I continue shaking my head at all the dresses Scarlet has shown me. They're beautiful, but just not on me.

"How about this one? It's beautiful and would look perfect on you. Come on gem, you can't pass this up," She let out a huff.

Then she obviously doesn't know me.

I'm a stubborn piece of soul.

"How about a pair of jeans and a hoodie?" I gave her a hopeful smile. She rolls her eyes and pushes the dress into my arms, pushing me into the dressing rooms.

I groan and decided to suck it up and try it on before Scarlet puts me 6 feet under with this dress on.

I eye the dress that's laying in my arms, mocking me with its beauty.