Eighteen | Wall Of Delinquents

Chapter 18 : Wall Of Delinquents

Damon's Pov

"Harley? Jail?!" She panics, drops her backpack and sprints toward the scene. Harley stood there with a sinful smirk on his face amazed by the situation.

Oh, shit, I know that look. He's proud of whatever he's done. . .

"No, let him go," I hear Hermione say. I watch as she tugs on Harley's arm, trying to pull him away from the police officer. He scoffed at her with amusement in his eyes. He knows all of us pretty well, so this isn't the first time he's annoyed and amused by the situation.

"Step back, Scott," He warns through gritted teeth. Hermione refuses and continues tugging on Harley's arm. He rolls his neck back and forth, bored with their bickering.

"No, He's my brother!" She responds after a minute of continuous tugging on Harley's arm. Harmony walks toward me, looking confused and worried at the same time. Harmony's a tough girl but has a soft spot for her siblings when it comes to something like this. Her and Harley have a great bond and watching him get arrested, which isn't his first time cause her to let her tough guard down.

I glance down at her and give a small small, telling her it will be ok. I hope it helped, I'm not great with feelings or kids. I am definitely not having some of my own. That seems like to much work.

"It's ok, Minnie," Harley says with a chuckle. His hands were still cuffed and I notice half of the school gone. This isn't anything new so they would just leave the scene, watching the rest someone probably got on camera.

The fact that this is a normal thing, shouldn't even be a normal thing for a person. But Harley is a troublemaker and it will never change. Who knows, maybe, but Harley is tough to break. It's another reason why we click so well. I'm not easy to read and it won't change.

"And I said step back!" He yells, getting In Hermione's face. My reflexes were quick and I immediately ran in front of her, protectively and give him a death glare.

"Watch it, Vince," I warn, clenching my jaw tightly. He raises his eyebrow at me in amazement before glancing at my clenched fist. His eyes move away from me and onto someone behind me.

Scarlet.

He then glances at Hermione and turns his gaze back on me chuckling knowingly. What can he possibly know about me or any of us? Besides the trouble, Harley gets into.

"You wanna be next, Conway?" He finally spoke. I open my mouth to speak when I saw him grab ahold of another set of handcuffs that are hooked onto his belt. He smirks, watching me close back my mouth.

"Didn't think so. Don't worry, Kate will be there," He wiggles his eyebrows and gives a small wink before escorting Harley out of the school and into the back of the police car.

"Harley, what did you do?" Hermione asks, now standing in front of me. She tries to run after them but I grab ahold of her waist, pulling her into me so she wouldn't escape.

I know this is bad timing but. . . Why'd she had to wear tight ass jeans today? She accidentally leans forward, in an attempt to get out of my hold and her ass hits my uh, um, yeah. . .

"Let me go, you jerk!" She says through gritted teeth and bites my arm. Immediately, I let her go jumping back at the sharpness of her teeth touching my skin.

"Ow, what the hell?!" I rub the spot she bit and groan. That shit actually hurt, damn, her teeth are sharp. No wonder everyone called her 'razor teeth' in 2nd grade, It actually felt like a razor going through my skin.