Chapter 1

This whole story is in Ben's p.o.v. 

That will not be changed.

I was sitting next to Mike in the library.

"Bro I need your help with math" Mike said loudly. The rest of the people shushed him up.

I looked at his paper. It was easy. I pretend to write like Mike which wasn't hard. You just write to make it so no one at all can read it. Simple.

I did his math and handed it to him."Thank you. I am flunking math" He whispered.

"Serves you right" I said.

"Hey" He complained.

I got up and said bye to him. I'm done for today. 

I walked to my dorm and opened the door to be greeted by the most gorgeous person.

Erica Hale.

She was sitting on my bed. When I walked in she gave the slightest hint of a smile which was something.

Erica is the most dangerous, deadly, gorgeous, strong, sneaky, talented person I have ever met.

If I had 1 word to describe her. Just 1. The first word that would pop up in my mind to describe her is Badass.

She is a real Badass.

I really liked her but she's been giving on and off signals to me of if she likes me or not. It gets annoying.

This was rare sight to see Erica sitting on my dorm bed.

Normally she comes in at night. Freaks me out. Shoves her hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. Then I nod to her to tell her I know it's her. Then she talks to me.

She has never come in my dorm and sat there waiting for me.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" Erica replied coldly.

Oh yeah she is the most cold person I have met besides her grandfather Cyrus Hale. Otherwise she is the most cold person I have met.

But...she has opened up to me plenty of times. Catherine even said she's opened up to me more then her and Catherine is Erica's mother.

Erica's father Alexander Hale is a fraud. He made a big lie to the CIA and now everyone hates him.

"What is it this time" I asked.

"Great attitude" Erica replied.

"Says the Ice Queen" I mumbled.

"I heard that and I will pretend you didn't say that" Erica said. I nodded and sat next to her.

She felt a little uncomfortable for a fraction of a second and then she relaxed.

"Here" She said.

She handed me a FYEO envelope. "This is the most secretive one who will do. We have a higher chance of dieing. We always have a chance for dieing but this time it is much higher" Erica said with a glint of a smile.

Seriously, Erica is amazing and outstanding but her idea of fun is espionage. Fighting. Shooting. Sneaking up on me and freaking the heck out of me. You get my point.

I opened the envelope.

Dear Benjamin Ripley and Erica Hale,

This is an authorized mission although the CIA director might be corrupt. 

So if that happens things will get down hill.

The mission Black forest has nothing to do with the mission. We are running out of names.