Chspter 3

"Were under attack" I said.

Erica nodded and said"no dip Sherlock "

Erica smacked Mike and Zoe in the faces so they would wake up."Owww. Erica " Zoe said.

"We're under attack" Erica calmly said. I love how calm Erica can be in a stressful situation.

I saw that a bullet was whizzing towards the window where Erica's head was. It was zooming fast.

I pushed Erica down."Ben! What the heck" Erica said. Straight after that she realized there was a bullet that was going to hit her."Thanks " Erica said.

It whizzed over us to but didn't have enough strength to pass through the other side.

It landed on the back of my leg.

"Ow" I said.

Erica realized the bullet hit me. She crawled from under me onto the floor. Grabbed a first aid kit and l looked for the things she needed to fix my wound.

She grabbed the stuff and crawled over to my leg. She rolled my pants up."Um...Ben" She said.

"Yeah" I groaned. 

"It's deep. This is gonna hurt" She said.

She held out her hand for me to squeeze. I held it. She put the alcohol on first.

It stung a lot. A lot. I didn't scream. I really wanted to but I didn't. I squeezed Erica's hand tightly.

Catherine was still driving.

Erica then grabbed th bullet as fast as she could.

I squeezed her hand tighter then last time. She didn't seem to mind.

So much blood came out that I pased out. I passed out squeezing Erica's hand.

------time Skip------

"Ben. Ben. Ben" I heard Erica whisper in my ear shaking me."I'm done" She gently said.

I sat up and wanted to scream but I didn't. It still hurt.

"How come Erica wake you up nicely and not me" Mike exclaimed.

Both me and Erica totally ignored him.

"Painkillers" I said. Erica took some out of her utility belt and handed them to me.

"Here" She said." They stopped attacking and Zoe and Mike are asleep"

I grabbed a drink from my bag and took the painkillers. 

"Erica" I said.

She sat back next to me and put her seatbelt on.

"They want just me and you" I said."Spyder. They only attacked me and you. They left Catherine, Zoe and Mike alone" 

Erica nodded"Smart"

"Or they were sending a message saying they know where we are" I said. Erica nodded again.

The sun was rising.

My hand was still holding Erica's. Once I released Erica realized that we were holding hands for awhile.

I set my head on her shoulder and she tensed up and relaxed just a millisecond later.

I shut my eyes and felt Erica's arm around me.

------time Skip------

Honk!!

Catherine was honking at everyone to wake up.

Erica shot up. I shot up. Zoe and Mike took a few seconds to wake up.