Chapter 11

Erica and I were sitting together downstairs on the couch watching some movies. She fell asleep. I heard Catherine whisper to Mike earlier " They basically go on unofficial dates and act like a couple but it's just unofficial"

"I agree" Catherine whispered. I was acting like I was asleep.

I felt Mike move my head on a comfy armrest and also put a pillow under my head. I felt Catherine lightly drag Erica so Erica wouldn't wake But Catherine dragged Erica on top of me. Erica was sleeping on me as I was slowly getting to sleep. I felt Catherine pull a blanket over me and Erica. 

As my mind was almost shut down to sleep I heard Zoe come in. "Their so adorable. Well, that's not my point. Ben's mom spilled 1 thing within today. His father isn't innocent. His father is like his mother. That's gonna be difficult for him"

I felt like getting up and screaming but the others left the room and Erica stopped me. She tightened her grip on my arm. Her other hand was lightly rubbing my back. She is definitely awake and she heard. 

My eyes shut as I was being comforted by Erica Hale. My mind finished shutting down for a nap.

*dream*

"Ben drop the gun" Erica said to me. Erica was tied to a chair. My chair. Mom and dad were standing behind me.

"Kill her" Dad said.

"Just 1 simple trigger you click" Mom encouraged.

"Why would I kill Erica" I asked both of my parents.

"She pulled you into this spying mess" Mom said to me.

"No she didn't!!" I yelled back my hand shaking.

"Your correct Ben! I did nothing wrong! Please! Please don't kill me!" Erica begged.

"Erica was the person who uncovered us to you. We're also your parents. We are your family. Erica isn't. Family means more Ben" My dad said. That last sentence kept ringing in my head. 

"Erica could become apart of my family" I said.

"Yes! I would love to" Erica said.

"Erica Hale will never be apart of your family" Mom said. "She will always be cold, self centered, mean, terrible friend. All she does is manipulate you"

"You aren't wrong" Dad said backing her up.

"She is she is more then that like the time she Uh....uh...or like when... we....or the time she gave me....or the time when.... I've got nothing" I said looking down. "My parents are correct" I said towards Erica.

Erica's eyes were even more icy then usual. My mom and dad kept pressuring me into killing someone I love that I know is good. Erica kept begging for mercy from me. She kept talking about fun times we have enjoyed together. My head finally started spinning. I was so overwhelmed. 

I couldn't take it anymore. "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled over everyone. I walked over to Erica and kissed her. My parents weren't found of my actions until they saw what I was doing. I don't know what went on but it was like I wasn't controlling myself or my brain anymore. I pulled the gun up to Erica's head as she was deepening the kiss with more passion. 

I was about to pull the trigger and then I froze. Erica seemed lost in her own lovely land. My parents kept overwhelming me again. 

I pulled that trigger as Erica's limp body started bleeding. 

I dropped my gun. You heard a loud clink of the gun falling.

I fell to my knees and started crying. "No, I just killed her" I cried. "I should of killed you guys" I said roaring at my parents.