Chapter 10

"Ugh!! Ben you have to cooperate with me if you aren't going to use the crutches or the wheelchair" Erica groaned.

She was dragging me along with her while I was complaining. But, reason why she was upset with me is the doctors gave me a wheelchair and crutches and gave Erica instructions saying that I have an option of what to use but if I get tired I have to use the wheelchair and if I want support while still moving use the crutches or the one Erica hated, holding me while I was walking.

It turned into me getting so tired I could barely move a limb and Erica was dragging me cause she felt like punishing me because I was punishing her. It was very funny though. Her reaction.

She dropped me" You can move your own legs. " Erica said and started running towards the safe house.

I litteritly couldn't move a limb. I stayed there. 

Is Erica actually going to leave me.

I saw a figure swing by me. 

Yes, Erica came back.

Nope I was wrong. Next thing I knew I was in a head lock with someone I knew all to well.

My mother.

Jane Ripley.

"What do you know about my organization" Mom asked.

I stayed there. She put a gun to my head" You don't deserve to be my mother if you are trying to kill me" I said.

"Well, guess what your gonna have to deal with it. Your also going to have to deal with the fact that I never wanted you and your siblings. I hated you the most since I had to spend the most time with you. I tried my best to be nice to you hoping that at the least you could follow my  foot steps through life.  Also, you are very stupid. I never wanted you and I hate you. You also don't deserve to be my son. NOW GET TALKING" Jane yelled at me.

I broke. I cried like a baby but I still cried. This can't be my mother. She is a happy energetic fun person. 

She isn't cruel or mean or harsh.

Her also saying she never wanted me. It hurt. It hurt a lot and the fact she said she hated me the most.

Words hurt.

These words hurt more then the physical pain. 

I screamed at the top of my lungs knowing Erica would hear. Two seconds later Erica was charging my direction ready to take down my mom.

Now, I have to hold my end up. Stalling my horrible mother.

"You have an organization" I asked.

Mom pressed the safety off" Don't fool around with me" Mom said.

"Fine. Fine!. You are cruel. Evil. Mean. Are you Koral or Spyder" I asked.

"Neither" Mom replied." I'll tell you cause in a millasecond your gonna be dead. Me and your father work for ASWS. Athletic Smart Wild Spies"

Grave mistake underestimateing your opponent. Mom thought I was still weak and small and always needed someone with me. She though she could kill me.

My mom was about to pull the trigger on my head but she collapsed.

Erica was still far from me. Mom clasped to the floor as I fell.

Erica came running over at me." I'm so sorry. I am sorry Ben. I know how much your parents meant to you. I am sorry for leaving you" Erica said and hugged me tightly" Are you ok" 

"Physically or mentally" I asked her.

"I don't care. My question is are you ok" Erica asked shaking.