Bonus Content

This bonus scene is for the real ones.

The Torren and Mandy shippers.

For the people out there who always wanted to kiss their best friend.

Or for people that just like reading kissing scenes...

Torren was dreaming.

It was a wonderful dream that he wanted to drag out as long as possible.

His hands were wandering across Mazia's hip, fingers slipping beneath the string of her thong. He tugged the elastic band up and let it snap.

She let out a satisfying gasp that floated into a giggle. It was a noise that sent blood rushing to every inch of his body. He trailed a line up her abdomen and under her loose tank top. Her warm back arching against his chest as the edge of his thumb traced lazy circles around delicate skin.

It was a very good dream.

Torren leaned in, wanting to press a kiss against her ear, but when he drew in a breath of her delicious scent—the smell wasn't right—it was too sweet. Mazia wore a peppery perfume, the sharp notes as seductive as her low voice.

He drew in another breath.

In a spine-straightening moment, Torren recognized that scent.

Fluttering one eye open, Torren saw that he wasn't dreaming. But, it also wasn't Mazia he was touching.

Mandy must have joined him in the bed at some point, and in his sleepy haze, he had accidentally done...this.

Mandy was rolling her hips against him, letting out little sighs each time she settled over his ridiculously hard erection.

His breath caught in his chest. His hand stilled.

What the hell was going on?

Every inch of her body alive under his touch, hot and wild. Little goosebumps lifting her skin.

"Mandy," Torren breathed. He wanted to make sure she was awake and didn't think she was in someone else's bed. "Mandy, are you up?"

She giggled, warm fingers lacing through his.

Then, holy shit, then she moved his hand down her smooth stomach. Inching closer to her panty line. Tucking his fingers just below the lacy material.

His body was a rigid line. Everything hard. His muscles, his pulse. What did she want him to do? Touch her? Keep touching her? Let this madness continue?

"Mandy," he repeated. But this time, her name was a growl. His body was fighting with his mind. And as much as he hated to admit it, his body was winning. He let his fingers slide down an inch, and Mandy gasped.

"Just do it, Torn," she whimpered. Hips rocking back against him. "I want you."

It was all he had been waiting for, every minute since he was fourteen years old. For Mandy to want him. To want him to want her.

To touch her.

His fingers drifted an inch lower, and he could feel...everything. His mind a blur. The roughness of her lacy thong on the back of his hand in contrast to how smooth she felt.

Then her hand was reaching around and fumbling with the buttons on his boxers, and Torren knew this was getting too real. If he let this happen, it would change everything.

Or worse, if he didn't let this happen, would Mandy hate him?

It was probably his only chance, his one shot at turning their friendship into something more.

To have her.

Mandy worked free one of the buttons standing between them, her hand brushing against him before she caught the second in her fingers. Was this how their first time was going to be?

In one swift movement, he rolled Mandy on her back, his body covering her.

His hands pressing hers into the sheets. If they were going to do this, he wanted to look at her.

Watch those green eyes open and close, feel her breath on his face. Kiss her mouth. Wind his fingers through her long blonde hair. He wanted to see desire burning in her eyes, not just feel its slickness. If he was going to let go and fall into Mandy, he was going to make sure she wanted it too.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered. Their lips a bare breath apart. A tide of magic rolled through the joints of his hands, that warm itch that sought something to scratch.

Mandy caught his lower lip with hers, and he was lost. Her hands were back at the waistband of his boxers, tugging them past his hips and down his thighs. Self-control slipped loose with desire. He took every part of her with his mouth. Tongue gliding over parts he only imagined. Everything sweeter than he thought possible.

Everything a blur of Mandy.