2|Mystery Twin Mission

Mabel's P.o.v

"I haveee a plannnn!" I asked frantically, shaking Dipper back and forth. He groaned as I shook him violently.

"Is i-i-it a g-g-good p-p-plannn?!" Dipper asked back, still getting shook by me. I stop and he holds his head.

"MY PLAN WAS TO FOLLOW YOUR PLAN." I state loudly. Dipper groans and physically slaps his forehead.

"Mabel we got a crazy lunatic on our hands. We need to get him to Grunkle Ford before he wakes up. Okay so-" Dipper explained thoroughly to me. I nod with a smug look on my face. I already knew the drill- Kind of anyways.

I zone him out and look carefully at THE Bill Cipher, who tried to kill us. The one who created chaos and weirdmageddon. The one who tried to kill my family and whoever was in it.

The exact one who never listened to reason. Twisted and tightened deals for his own gain. It gave me a shivering feeling, like ice put on my back. I squint at his little left black hand. I swear I saw it moved a bit, gripping tightly in the green grass. The wind started up again, but harder. Everything feels dark. It didn't feel right-

"MABES! HELLO?!" Dipper screamed in my ear, moving his hand in front of my face. I flinched quickly.

"YES?" I ask, confused and antsy.

"Did you listen to what I even said?" Dipper questioned slowly, giving me a stern frown.

"I think I got it. But just in case....Tell me everything again I wasn't listening." I say quickly.

Dipper groans and smiles, sighing.
"Long story short:We need to grab Cipher before he wakes up and take him to Ford or all nightmare and weirdmageddon will happen again!"
Dipper yelled back frantically.

Fear spilled from his voice. My mouth gives a slight "o" motion and we both go on opposite sides of Bill. Dipper by Bill's legs. And me by his arms. 'Those arms and legs look like noodles or black licorice-' I giggle at the thought. Dipper sighs fearfully at the being he saw before him.

"Count of 3 and we'll pick him up. 3-" Dipper starts. I get my arms ready.

"2.."

"1!"

I quickly grab his arms and might I tell you how weird it felt. Like flesh and foam mixed together. Especially how small his black arms were, I felt like I could break them. Dipper shivered and gave a weird look.

"Come on..." He motioned and we carried him over to the Mystery Shack. He didn't seem that heavy. Like we are carrying a few bags of chips. 'Wink wink wink.'

Instantly, We heard a loud argument. Which is probably from a customer with Grunkle Stan. Inside the Shack were a ton more customers than usual! A lot came out, but still I could hear the talking from the inside. Especially Grunkle Stan, and selling fake items.

"We need get him in through another way. Follow my lead." Dipper says seriously.

I nod and we stay near the trees. People leave left and right, through the trail. One guy got some 'gold rocks' and others even got a little cardboard souvenir. I look down, carefully stepping over twigs and stumps.