10|Something About Him

Mabel's P.o.v

Dream

"Mabel~" The voice called. I murmur and turn over on my bed, trying to sleep quietly.

"MABEL!" It screamed and I jump up, panting. I look back ad forth, slowing my breathing. No one was there. I sigh tiredly. Dipper wasn't here, which was weird. On Saturdays, Dipper is the one to wake me up, because of his 'scheduled time.' I get one look around, and begin to walk down the creaking stairs. It was oddly quiet for the Shack. It's usually busy with customers, plus Grunkle Stan especially. Instead of finding them, I open the door outside the Shack. It was really cold. I look up and couldn't make a sound. All my family. All my best friends, were standing dead still on the grass. My heart sped up. 'What's going on?!' I ran, the ground getting crack and shattered below me. Someone was chasing me. Something. I hid behind the tree, my stomach going up and down. A long growl snapped me back. I felt it's breathing, but there was nothing around me. Suddenly, I realize.

It was right in front of me.

I was too ignorant to see it. It was like a shadow of a person, something I couldn't make out. But I could feel it grinning. There was a whoosh and I fall hard. I bit my lip, blood starting to collide. The same room from Weirdmageddon. And on the throne was the same shady figure. I couldn't make it out, but I had a good guess to who it was. How did all this mess happen?! It's impossible! The shadows crept behind me. My heart pounded on my chest. The pain was worst. I quickly turned around and everything dark spun around me. It surrounded me. I scream for help with all my might, but it was no use.

"MABEL!?"

(End of dream)Reality

"Hello?! Earth to Mabel?" I hear a voice call. I recognize it immediately. It was Dipper. I sit up fast, and pant. He sat by me, with this confusion, but concern too. I yawn loudly, and look around again. I then run to the window. It was completely normal. It was just a dream. On that thought, I slide back, regaining my breath.
"Sorry Dip. A bad dream..I guess." I say slowly. I smile at him to prove it. He doesn't look convinced. Sliding to me, he frowns and touches my shoulder.
"You sure? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shake my head.

"It's alright. Thanks for waking me up. I acually need to get some more yarn from the store. I'll be back." I called, grabbing my purse. Dipper seemed to leave and mentioned leaving some food from downstairs. Looking and feeling around, I finally found the little chest, letter, and birch picture frame. I needed to know what this was. Why Bill wanted it so bad. So desperate to stay here with his no good enemies.

I walk down the stairs and grab up my breakfast, just as I wave Dipper goodbye. The door closes and now I can finally find out. Plus, getting yarn, but I got time.

-TimeSkip-

"Yarn..Check!" I exclaimed, looking down at my bags of yarn, needles, and more. Looking up, I bump into a stranger, both of us falling. My yarn spilled on the floor.

"Ow..." I say, but the stranger says it too.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry!" I yelp. I motion my hand to him, and he looks up at me. He had a similar clothing style too. His brunette hair brushed to the side. I blink slowly in awe, as he brushed his clothing, picking up my stuff and not making eye contact. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me up. He kissed my palm softly. I tense, but smile anyway.

"Why, you are very lovely. What is your name, Malady?" He asked in a soothing tone.

"I shouldn't be talking to strangers." Is all I state, as I grab my bags quickly. He could be a kidnapper for all I know.

"I know your brother. Dipper right? He wanted me to get to know you, Mabel. So, tomorrow. Me. You. Greasy Diner." He flirted, moving his fingers to me. I glance darkly, but he didn't get the message as he touched my hair softly. He moved his eyebrows flirt-like. I laugh nervously, as he walked away and around the ally. 'What the..'

I go home, humming a good little tune. Skipping, I finally make it home just about 30 minutes I left. Before I went in, I look inside my bag. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything. And of course, there was a note. I read aloud.

"Tomorrow. 9:00. Greasy Diner. -Tyler Jackson" I murmur.

Rolling my eyes, I crumble up the piece of paper. There is no way in my mind that I'm ever going. He's a complete stranger. If Dipper knew him, he would of clarified that. Besides, I don't want to spend my time with another Gideon. I shiver. I open the Shack door, opening the trash, and stuffing the paper inside with a satisfying clunk.

-Another Lil TimeSkip-

Mabel's P.o.v

'You can do this. You can do this.' I repeat in my head over and over again. My hand keeps pulling away from the metal door. I want to talk to him. I can feel his voice in my head. I can imagine him saying to me,'Shooting Star.' As he would tease with me. It's all I wanted right now anyway. Maybe he would understand. But no. But yes? It occurred to me how little I knew of him. Maybe he can tell me what these strange objects I found in that secret part of the Shack are. Even if it means being threatening. 'What if it makes something much more than it appears? Maybe it's needed for a weird potion. The uses are endless.' It was scary to think it can be used to kill or hurt. I sigh, pulling my hair behind my ear. 'Here it goes..' I grip the handle, opening it.

The door wouldn't budge. I pulled harder. Not a movement. I grunt, gripping with both my hands. Tugging, it still wouldn't move...unless someone wasn't letting me. I put my head to the door, listening in.

"Bill? Please let me in." I say loudly. I knock on the door twice.

"Go away, Shooting Star!" He yelled.

I sigh, leaning on the door. A smile creeps up my face. I knock again.

"Your very annoying!"

"Reality is a illusion-" I start slowly, holding in my laugh.

"What?" He questioned on the other side of the door.

"The universe is a hologram! Buy gold, Byeeee!!!" I screamed happily. I know I heard him laugh softly. The door lightened slightly and there he was. His gold eye stared into mine.

"Looks like you need something. Drop the act kid. What do you want? Most specifically: Why did Sixer send you in here to do his dirty work?" He called seriously, crossing his arms with a plain face. I shake my head quickly.

"Nothing at all! I just wanted to see you. I..I mean is that weird?" I say, laughing lightly. He layed on his side, smirking.

"Pffff, Your talking to a chaos demon. And you think your weird?" He commented. I look down, giving a light grin.

"That's what I thought." He stated casually. I sit up, criss crossed. I bit my lip. I can't give him the letter. Or the chest. Especially not the frame. Not until I know he had changed, or get some answers. Maybe I could..

"What are you thinking about?" Bill joked, tipping my chin to face his eye. He looked down to me. A smirk crossed his face. I blush lightly, looking away.

"I...I.." I stuttered, trying to speak but nothing could come out. He sat down with me, waiting for me. I gape, but my hand slips across his shoulder. I fall on him. My body trembled on his. I was completely beat red. He went wide eyed. I swear I see a blush form. Couldn't tell. All I could feel was his warmth, as his heart beat. Once. Twice. In rhythm. He slowly moved his hand to my heart. I pant heavily. I could hardly breathe. He narrowed his eyes, and pulled me up, using both his hands to hold my shoulders.

"Something isn't right."

-1451 Words-

//Authors Note: If you have suggestions for the next chapter, don't hesitate to comment. Thank you all for reading! I appreciate it so much. Stay tuned! Have a wonderful day, Wattpaders!!!//