17|Trapped

Bill's P.o.v

"Why did I EVER listen to her foolish lies?! Her gentle voice telling ME what to do! It's a embarrassment for demons anywhere!" I ranted, stomping with each movement.

I pace back and forth in the forest. It seemed just quiet and unjudgemental unlike that Shack. She was careless. Thinking about Kill instead of me! Why?! I mean, I knew she was.

"I mean she wanted to kill him. But, that would just be a excuse for her to see him again..right?" I stop and sigh.

"Why am I so weird around her? She makes me happy. She is much better than me. Maybe I'm jealous that..I can't be with someone who's better than me." I say softly, then lean on the tree, just looking up and thinking. I thought for a minute.

"She looked so happy with me. Although, I don't see myself being any different." 'She doesn't love me...she's not that brainless.' I repeat the thought. Over and over. Not exactly sure what emotion was replaying, but it hurt.

My voice rises quickly,"WHY?! Why do I have the urge to scream out loud and find her?! Why do I want to know this girl like she is my destiny?! Yell her name every single moment?! Feel the need to touch her and make sure she is OKAY?!" I question above into the sky.

It was the axolotl's fault for bringing me back.

For making these emotions, and for this pain and misery. I should've stayed dead.

"How could you do this to me?! This is all your fault! Not mine! It's never.." I hesitate softly.

"What is wrong with me?!...Why?.." I start loudly, but it turns to a hushed whimper. I felt weak. I felt alone. And that wasn't new. I was always alone, but after experiencing love, compassion, kindness..I missed it.

I hear slow clapping behind me. I turn to him and went backwards in frustration. It was Kill, smiling widely, holding his chin with his finger.

"Sad really. Blaming a pink lizard..thing. I mean, never really liked the guy. And your right. You should be so dead." He stated casually.

I narrow my eye behind him, lifting my hand as a giant rock began to levitate off the ground. Kill reacted just when I threw it. He turned quickly and stopped the rock, closing his fist as million little bits crumbled to the floor. I keep my ground. He just rolled his eye.

"I should be dead. I know I should have. But, I'm ALIVE. *laughs* And you know why?!" I cackled, my eyebrow going up. He stared in concentration.

"So I can kill you! It's in the name anyway! No one would miss you! Besides.." I start, feeling my hand engulfed in flames. Star- No, my enemy liked it. But, she is gone. I lost her..and she lost me.

"I don't care anymore." I state, charging at full speed at him. He fell back first into the ground. I pin him and tighten my grip.

"You ruined everything!" I yelled, as he winced. Just barely. His face wasn't pure terror at all. He was testing me.

I stop, but it was too late. He punched my face, causing me to hit the tree. It cracked in half. I pant, lightly laughing, as yellow blood started from my nose. Kill flies face first at me. I deflect his moves, throwing him far. He comes back, leaving much leaves and branch torns on his attire.

"How did I? I was merely here to cause your life a nightmare...but I guess you did that on your own." He called dully, snapping off a large branch.

I did the same. Both of us run fast at each other, dodging and hitting hard between the branches. Kill throws heavily, breaking mine in half. I go wide eyed, then recover. Plunging the branch at his side, he trips me, wrapping his hand around my neck. I choke loudly, using my hands to pull away. It's been too long since I've used my power. Years, months. I couldn't tell in the statue. Kill probably had trained for years to end me. Besides, he is older than me. It was a fight I couldn't have possibly won.