6|In The Storm

~Meanwhile, the next morning, things didn't go quite as better as yesterday~

Bill's P.o.v

"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING, you ignorant meatsack!" I snapped. Ford slapped me again. I laugh. He is so clueless.

"I can kill you so easily. One wrong move, and SNAP." Ford threatened, breaking a pencil in half with no regrets. It wasn't that threatening. I've been threatened way worse than this clown. I pretend to think.

"Ummmm how about no? I will not be saying a word to you, undesirable." I joked happily. He growled and slammed his hand on a table. He panted hard and stared at me with hatred. Haha! He is snapping hard at me! It's hilarious!

"There has to be something that makes you tick. That makes such a slight fear deep deep inside. What may I say..*comes close* is your greatest fear?" Ford whispered to me. I narrow my eye. I look away and scoff. He smiled cleverly.

"So, you do have one." Ford murmured, rubbing his chin in thought.

"I didn't say that. You meatsacks just assume everything don't you, Fordsy? You're as clueless as I thought." I state back. If I had a mouth, I'd be smirking.
Sixer rolled his eyes sarcastically and huffed in my direction.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." I state, snickering loudly.

He grabbed my bow tie and narrowed his eyes.

"I would love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did." He called happily. I recoiled and growled.

"Haha, I hope the bus you threw me under swerves to hit you on the sidewalk...*comes close and whispers* Buddy." I bantered.

"I see your still a ignorant child." He sneered.

"I see your still a disappointment." I call back. Silence.

Sixer turned to me, and put back on the long blue collar rope attached. He tucked hard and tugged me like a balloon. Believe me, I hated it so Much. He could tell and grinned.
He pulled me over and slapped me hard. A smirk was on his face now. I hold my hand on the spot. 'OH It was SO ON.' We continued, walking around when I barely tripped the guy with my leg. He stumbled forward.

Yeah, I leaned down and did so without him going suspicious. Embarrassing really. He gave a death glare and pulled harder. I spot Pinetree reading per usual and Shooting Star coloring, obviously not in the lines. Why would anyone? It's a waste to unnatural order.
Finally, the lazy Fez was on the couch when he clicked a button on the remote. The loud speaker on the TV was heard. Sixer pulled me and tightened my collar rope on a strong pillar near the kitchen. Sixer then walked over and took a closer look at the screen:

Newsreporter Jimenez: *glitch* There had been a astounding change of weather- *bang!* When....uh..It's a huge *lighting strike* lightning! It's raining badly out here, and the wind is destroying- Most importantly, if this continues, we may not have a house to live in! It's that strong! *wind and rain get stronger* I'm sorry. Cut. CUT!" *TV has rainbow error screen*

Mabel's P.o.v

"What was that? That can't be possible! It was sunny just a minute ago!" Dipper exclaimed, clearly panicking.