19|Him

//Authors Note:Hello! Pretty late chapter because I was busy and sick. I got this chapter done before, but some setbacks! Enjoy reading this second to last chapter!//

Dipper's P.o.v

"Mabel..you can do this. Go. We can handle this." I state with a grin.

She smiled back and turned to our Grunkles. They looked unsure, but agreed anyway. We distract Kill, Mabel gets Bill, Bill ends Kill, and we finally get this over with.

"IT'S OVER PINES!"

That was our time. I couldn't resist giving her a hug in return. I had a bad feeling about this. What if we failed? What if we were killed?

"I'll be fine, Dip. I'll meet you guys. And this time, I won't be coming alone." She piped up.

Ford and Stan gave their last remarks before running out the door. A large blast occured, but that didn't stop me. Kill had the upper mark, but we had a plan that can't go wrong. He can't stop us all.

"Dipper, how am I going to find him? He could be anywhere!" Mabel panicked in realization. I put my hands up, trying to comfort her. Through the loud noises and bangs, it was starting to get so much worse.

"Mabel, you explained that you saw Bill in the mindscape. What if the same spot you found him, was actually where his body lies? Think about it!" I thought, in which I explained to her happily.

She looked down then looked at me.

"Y..Your right! Dip, your a genius!" She exclaimed, spinning and rushing out the door.

Mabel's P.o.v

I sprinted into the woods, as fast as I most possibly can. They can't hold him off for long. The last place I could possibly think of is when we were in the mindscape. Maybe he was there.

I finally get to the spot and there laying on a tree was Bill, out cold. He looked like he was sleeping, but we knew better. He was in a nightmare twisted into something even worse. I hope I got there in time. Crashing down to the ground, I held Bill close to me, closing my eyes and murmuring in my head. 'Your okay..your okay..' His breath was slower, like the mindscape was killing him inside.

"Bill! Please we need you!" I shouted, tearing up. I was scared. Of losing Bill, my family, and Kill actually hurting anyone.

"I..what can I do to wake you up?!.." I say out loud to no one in particular. I grab his gloved hand, and squeeze it tightly.

"Okay okay...I..I know I need to find a side of you that wants to wake up..." I stop. I remembered something Bill did that made me think for just a second that I loved him.

Memory

"Hey hey look at me." I start, carefully touching his cheek and we made such a deep eye contact, my breath became shallow. Unknowingly, I kept my hand there, just staring. He grabbed my hand and lowered it carefully. I smile lightly.

Memory Ends

"To tell you the truth, I need you Bill. Okay? I don't know if you can hear me, but I have to try. I'm stubborn like that, you know." I state, shrugging.

"Every time I looked at you, I saw hate and loneliness. Now that I got to know you, I just can't let someone like you live that life." I explained sincerely. I grab him by the back, and sigh. I smile shyly. His hair blew through the wind, and my eyes go wide in awe. He looked so peaceful.

"It is important that you know..I...I love you, Bill Cipher. I really do." I state, chuckling. I slowly put my forehead to his, looking up to him. I smile sadly, tears falling softly.