20|The End

//Authors Note:Hello. Enjoy reading! It is my pleasure to congratulate you for completing this book.//

That Night

Mabel's P.o.v

       That night, it was cold, not going to lie. It felt nice to spend a danger-free day without Kill. Or destruction. Just calmness and peace. Everything was resolved, I guess. At least Dipper actually gets some nice sleep. At least, everyone gets a good night's sleep.

I heard a loud creak. I flinched quickly.

"Sorry. You caught me." Bill joked, putting his hands up.

He slowly sat next to me. I sigh softly. His feet leaned outside the Shack roof. I did the same, kicking my feet back and forth.

"Finally. It really took this long?" Bill said through the silence. I took a second and nodded without a word. I snuggled closer to keep warm.

"I love you. You know that right?" Bill assured, half hugging me.

I laugh and breathe slowly.

"Yes, I do." I stated happily.

"I kept thinking to myself how you wouldn't love me..but I guess you proved me wrong. I figured you out, Mabel Pines." Bill explained softly.

I gasp and stare at him. He smiled sincerely and shrugged.

"You said.." I start. He touched my cheek.

"Of course. Your name is too pretty to be pushed aside as a nickname."

"Well actually, I think I like the nickname. If you don't mind." I say back, smirking.

I put my hands by my sides, one on Bill's hand and another touching the shack's roof.

"I think I figured you out." I say, half thinking and half completely sure with myself. Bill was amused, scooting closer and pulling my hair to the side.

"Why would I care about some beautiful Pines opinion?" Bill questioned, leaning over.

Bill sighed heavily.

"I know I'm just a horrible demon who only cares about himself blah blah. I've heard it all before." Bill said quite jokingly.

"I don't see that. It's because people haven't been there to do so anymore. So, you shut people out. You shut your emotion out because your afraid someone will see something your not proud of. Something monsterous. But, I see you. Not the person you were. Not a demon. Just A living, amazing, guy who doesn't know what love is." I explained sincerely, slowing coming down to a whisper.

Bill had a look of shock and pure surprise.

"You got all that from me?" Bill questioned.

"Well yeah." I respond.

Bill chuckled.

"Softie." Bill called, playfully pushing me.

"Oddball." I called back, pushing harder.

"Bill, I've.." I start, but he starts faster.

"You've never met anyone like me. Yeah, me too, Shooting Star." Bill concludes, falling backwards onto the roof's surface.

"How did you do that?" I asked, falling down next to him.

"I don't know. I just learned to listen." Bill replied, putting his hands behind his head.

We laid in silence for a moment.

"You ever wonder how you came back to Earth? You were just on the ground in the woods." I explained back.

Bill thought.

"It's all a blur. I was scared, and I was given a chance by the axolotl, unlike most. I am quite happy your here. Well because.." Bill starts, tilting her chin slightly.

My eyes glistened, and the stars behind him glowed so bright, but he was the one I stared at.

Through all of the journeys and discoveries...

We both say in sync:

"You're the one I've been searching for."

-579 Words-

🎉 Terminaste de ler It's Complicated •MaBill• (A Grͬaͣvͮiͥᴛⷮy Faͣlls͛ Fanfiction) (Next To Edit) 🎉