18|Hold Onto Hope

//Authors Note:Hello! As you can see, it's moved up, so you end the story with no interruptions! It's a early chapter today!//

Mabel's P.o.v

"BILL!!! Bill I'm so sorry!!!!" I screamed, collapsing on my knees. I reach for him, so I went right through. It was pain to see someone like his.

"This is all my fault, Bill! Why did you have to do this alone?! I messed up and you messed up! I can't!-" I come close, as tears falls from my face sadly. I wipe them away quickly and turn my head slightly to Kill. I look at him darkly. Wasn't it his fault? His fault for doing this?..

"YOU JERK!" I snapped, getting up frantically and running at him. I didn't care. Kill took everything away from me. My life stopped. He yawned and snapped, and I ran into a invisible wall. I pound and cry at him, trying to envoke pain, but none could. I couldn't do anything on my own. I'm just Mabel. What could I do? Kill turned into a red triangle, crossing his arms. Amusement spread through his face.

"If you're going to be sooo unhappy, maybe I should keep you stuck with him! Even better, you'll both be yearning for each other, but to no avail, you can't see each other. Can you, you brainless Pines???" He taunted. I give up and look into his eyes. There was no humanity left in Kill. I would have seen it.

"Well, it has been fun! But, I must be going! I have some 'things' to do-" Kill begins, teleporting in a flash of red. He was gone and that was the only contact I had. I lean on the wall, watching the poor entertainment of Bill. No. This wasn't the end! I just have to have hope! There was nothing on this Earth keeping me from making things right with him. And their was especially some hope to destroy the real monster who did this. I sigh and crawl to Bill. He blinked slowly, only looking towards the grass.

At least, what's left of it.

"Bill." I say, but my voice went echoed. It bounced across the woods into the horizon. It can't end this way. And even if we stop right now, I want us to take our time. I'll wait it out..until someday we can get out together. Anything instead of losing my grip on my home.

"I'm..so sorry..for everything. I promise you...I will get us out." My voice breaks. I look away and sit down.

"You can't hear a word, but I need to say this. Your are one of the greatest friends I've ever had. I miss everything about you. Why I miss it? I don't know. I just need you to help me." I explained sadly.

I sit next to him, putting my hand ontop of his. Sadly, it felt through and all I can do is bite my lip in anger. The sobs returned, but it wasn't from Bill. I was sobbing. I clutch the grass, bits fall into my hands.

"You know.." I start, feeling as though he wasn't really listening.

"I feel so safe with you...don't you realize that I..acually like you? Your just so amazing and sweet. I feel butterflies every time I'm with you. But, you don't even notice because you don't even know what love is, do you?" I whisper sweetly.

"I just wanted you to know.." I murmured, looking up at him.

Bill's eye looked up, and amazingly, at me. I freeze.

"Bill?! Can you hear me?! Can you see me?! Please answer! A sign!" I instructed to him.

"Shooting..Star?..Are..you there?" He whispered, looking in my direction. He looked back and forth. He heard me. He heard me!

"Yes! Yes I'm here!" I say happily. I was so relieved. So happy! He can still make it out of this if he didn't give up yet! I stare into his eye and plead sadly in my mind. He needed me and I needed him. I can't lose him. If I did...