5|What This Looks Like

Mabel's P.o.v

We all went upstairs, as I sat just on the edge of my pink bed along with my pillow I hugged desperately. Dipper sat on his bed, putting his hands on his chin.

"So...You're saying I almost died.." I whisper, choked up.

They both nod and I understood. There was one thing I wanted to make certain.

"Who..saved me?" I question. They go absolutely quiet. Something is wrong.

"That annoying germ." Stan murmured. He seemed pretty sure of himself.

Dipper walked and sat next to me, so did Stan, making the bed slump a bit. Dipper nudged me lightly.

"It doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're safe." Dipper pointed out. I smile big, then look down, a frown appearing.

"I'm so sorry, Dipper. I should've listened to you and I messed up and.." I start to tear up. He smiled and looked down.

"Hey, It is not your fault. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I should have gave you space and I promise I will, but please...be safe this time." Dipper said urgently.

I giggle and nod happily. He hugs me one more time.

Of course, I hugged back and did our signature 'Awkward Sibling Hug.'

"Well, If you got this settled then I suppose you can raise me a few bucks. You owe me for almost dying on me. You scared my customers!" Stan exclaimed jokingly.

We look at each other and set to do just that.

Once we got down the stairs, I was super surprised to see Bill completely red with a dark blue collar around his neck area. (More like on the middle of a triangle below his eye-)

Ford held the end of the collar, tugged it hard. The dream demon stumbled to the side. Ford gave a threatened look, but Bill wasn't moved by it at all.

Just the plain I don't care or a emotionless face. I glance his way, but looked away immediately, huffing and crossing his arms like Dipdot over here. Stan narrowed his eyes.

"Okay here's the plan. Cipher here- will be staying around here, but we will be safe since the cuffs destain his power and the collar to keep him here. This will keep him...well stable." Ford explained thoroughly to us.

Dipper nods slowly. Stan groans.
"Slow down here Poindexter. He better not intimidate customers. He can't be seen at all-" Stan Interjected, but Ford assures it'll all be fine.

Then, Dipper joins in. They all talked at once, as they just ignored everything else. I snapped out of it when Bill narrows his eye at the metal cuffs on his wrists.

Once he concentrated, sparks flew off the dark blue collar, but nothing happened.

After a while, he looked away and the sparks stopped. A plain look on his face.

Until, he sees me. There was this curiousity in his eye, and after i while i felt myself staring for too long.

I look away quickly, a blush of embarrassment on my cheeks. I didn't want to stare, but my worst enemy is in our own house! I hopped in a chair and sat with my eyes down.