¤_¤

Warning: Violence, Child abuse & Gore

✿°。 ✿°
2
✿°。 ✿°

(Y/n) was weak and tired, She couldn't comprehend what was going on.

Kai and her mother had not let either (Y/n) or her elder brother out of their house in a very long time and suddenly they were in a car driving late at night.

(M/n) had hastily stuffed all the 'smelly plants; as (Y/n) and her brother would call them into a basket.

The toddler was sitting right beside a basket of them. She knew for a fact she was strictly prohibited from touching them because her mom spent more time taking care of those 'smelly plants' than she did with her own children

She didn't know why or what exactly, but there was something wrong. Her mother had never looked so nervous.

And Kai, he was much more aggressive and snappier than usual.

Her brother was wrapped up in a weird rug beside her and she was force-fed.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked (M/n), biting her nails nervously as they drove down the empty roads at night. They'd been on the road for quite a while and the silence just seemed to make her even more nervous.

"Shut up- they won't find us"

"They will! They're already looking"

"If we can just get to where my guy is waiting. We can sneak out of the boarder and forget ab-"

"Okay okay but what about the kids?? What do we do about (Y/n)-"

"What kids? He's long gone and (Y/n)'s basically half-dead"

"What? I am not leaving my children!" The woman snapped.

"We don't have a choice. When we bury him. We can just put 'er down as well"

"Put her down?! Don't talk about my daughter like she's a damn animal."

"What the fuck!? Since when have you ever cared about them?" Kai sneered "because it didn't seem like it when you left them in a fucking basement to rot"

"I-... i love them it's just"

"You're crazy. The drugs are getting to your head."

"I'm not leaving my baby!!" She screamed grabbing the steering wheel.

"Are you- Let go!" The man roared pulling the steering wheel

The car began to drift side to side as both adults argued loudly.

Suddenly, the man caught a glance at something on the road and instinctively turned the wheel into the forest.

The car came in contact with a big boulder before flipping upside down.

It was a loud collision, so it seemed to mess with the toddler's hearing as everything around her began to ring.

The little girl began to cry as blood trickled down her head, luckily she wasn't wearing a seatbelt so she wasn't left upside down.

A little time had passed and she began to fear her parents left her alone so she crawled out of the open window staggering away from the vehicle

"YOU CRAZY BITCH YOU WANNA GET US KILLED!?" Bellowed Kai shoving her mother on ground

"This wouldn't have happened if you watched the fucking road!" She hissed.

Kai stared at her in disbelief as his eye began to twich. This lady was eating at the last ounce of patience he had.