{o_o}

Gakuen Babysitters Crossover

If I see any more Noodle slander I'm going to commit arson😠🔥

✿°。 ✿°
    20
✿°。 ✿°

"Awww! She looks adorable!" Shoyo smiled taking another photo of the girl.

"Nice call on the embroidery, Omi-Kun" added Atsumu, giving his colleague a pat on the shoulder as he smirked in response.

Bokuto had signed his daughter up for a children's cooking class that took place at one of the 5 star restaurants in town.

Osamu and Tendou usually held cooking classes for children during the holidays and they were always booked out.

The classes usually taught children from ages 7-12 but after a certain someone (Tendou Satori) had sabotaged all the posters and ads, they'd be teaching 3-6 year old children to make chocolate/onigiri

When signing up all the children were gifted a complimentary chef's hat and an apron.

But being the extra people they were, Kiyoomi and Koutaro had (Y/n)'s apron tailored to perfection. From a plain white apron to one with cupcake embroidery patches all over.

Not to talk about the chef's hat that had the word Cupcake written boldly on top.

"Are you ready for cooking classes Cupcake?!" Asked the father

"Yeah! I'll make some good food for noodle!" She beamed petting her duck.

".....What about Daddy?"

"Mhm... if noodle says okay" she squat, watching the tiny animal as it jumped aimlessly.

"Well come on, let's get going" Bokuto sighed taking the girls hand.

"Okay! Quack quack noodle!" She called out to the animal as she walked away.

"What was that?" Asked Sakusa, following the pair

"I said bye-bye to noodle."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Ah... just in time" Keiko waved at the pair as she pulled her son out of his car seat at the back.

"Aunty Keiko!" the girl beamed, hugging the lady's leg. After the whole 'Hospital issue', Keiko and (Y/n) had met again a few times.

Long story short, they hit it off really well.

Tamaki was no longer seen as competition but as a subordinate.

"Tama, won't you say hello to your little sister?" Asked the Aunty giving her boy a gentle smile.

"Hello" He waved shyly as she stared at him nodding in acknowledgement.

"Tamaki, (Y/n). Let's go in and meet the other kids, Yeah?" Asked Bokuto and the children nodded, all heading inside.

"Papa-San! Mommy said not to stay too long!" A high-pitched voice was heard as they closed the doors behind them.

"Ah! More people!" The girl gasped running up to the cousins. "Hello! I'm Kirin!" She smiled.

The anti-social cousins just blinked. The sudden burst of excitement was overwhelming.

Somehow reminded both children of their friends Mirio and Maki.

"Hello there, Kumatsuka Satoru, and might I say Miss, you're very beautiful" Kirin's father said with a smirk already grasping Keiko's hand.