/ᐠ。_。ᐟ\

(The last chapter was so lazy lol sorry.)

✿°。 ✿°
12
✿°。 ✿°

"Cat fever"

"The neighbor said there's been alot of stray cats in the area" Atsumu explained as Bokuto was pulling down his duffle bag.

"Seriously man, you'll only be gone 2 days" Sakusa rolled his eyes "why are you taking so much things?"

"Huh?" Frowned the father "what if I miss my little cupcake!? I had to take some of her things so I wouldn't feel lonely. Ever heard of empty-nest syndrome?" He whined.

"I don't think that's how it works" Chuckled Shoyo.

"Are you guys even listening?" Atsumu scoffed "what if a cat gets into the house?"

"What's wrong with cats?" Sakusa asked.

"Of course you'd say that" Shoyo joked. Sakusa loved cats.

"Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if Omi-omi snuck one into the house"

"You guys are-... well. I- I wouldn't take in a stray if it was dirty" he rolled his eyes.

"But you would take in a stray" Bokuto added.

"Mhm.."

"Aww imagine My Cupcake playing with a bunch of Kittens" Bokuto cooed suddenly scooping up the little girl "AH THAT'D BE SO CUTE I'D DIE" he whined.

"Calm down papa bear" Atsumu rolled his eyes talking the child from him. "You have a flight to catch don't you?"

"I- uh.. but can't she just escort me to the airport?" Pouted the man.

"Nope. It'd be a hassle if paparazzi spotted us" Sakusa opposed.

"But wh-"

"Sorry. But you know she doesn't really like crowds" added Shoyo.

"UGHHHHH BUT WHAT IF-"

"NO" they all chorused.

"I give up" Bokuto sighed at the front door "well.. come give daddy a hug before he goes" He opened his arms.

It was a long hug... a really long hug. You'd think (Y/n) was the one with attachment issues but it was actually Bokuto, If you looked closely you could see the grown man tearing up.

"Okay Honey. I'll be back okay! And I swear I'll call every 20 minutes"

"Please don't"

"And I'll bring a souvenir!"

"If you leave now you can still catch your flight"

"Okay.. I'm going now sweetie"

"Yes. Goodbye Bokuto."

"I'm opening the front door!"

"Yes.."

"I'm...I'm walking away slowly"

"I'll go make lunch" Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving, Cupcake!"

"Bye-bye Kou"

"I-" Koutaro was roughly cut off by Atsumu harshly slamming the door in his face.

Bokuto was Heartbroken. She won't miss me he thought as he wistfully boarded the taxi that had been waiting for him.

Meanwhile...

"Omi-kun" the child called watching him do whatever it was he was doing.