(@_@)

✿°。 ✿°
19
✿°。 ✿°

I'm alive 😭🔪

Hey there, I'm so sorry for disappearing like that.

~

"Noodle no! You have to jump higher! Now you try" she urged her pet. It obviously didn't understand what she was saying but it seemed to repeat her actions.

"I hate to say it but Atsumu did a good job" Sakusa exhaled as they watched the child play in her room.

"I told you!" The platinum blonde tutted "I'm really smart. I told you bruh- she's doing so much better with it around her now."

"And just look at all the cute photos of them together" The father cooed staring at his new Lock Screen. They change every hour.

"You should have told us something though" Shoyo muttered having flashbacks of Sakusa trying to kill the poor thing. "Omi-San would have killed him"

"I wouldn't have killed it." Sakusa hissed "it'd be a different story if it was an adult

Brief Flashback

"Boss No!" She cried trying to pull the man who stormed out of his bedroom.

"There's shit all over my bed. Who brought an animal into the house?" Kiyoomi yelled at no-one in particular

"What's going o- NOODLE" Atsumu gasped snatching the poor guy from Sakusa's grasp.

"Why is there an animal in the house?" Asked Shoyo, picking the girl up.

"It's noodle, we got him at the animal store" she explained to the ginger while Atsumu tried calming Sakusa down.

Keyword: Tried.

"Atsumu."

"I mean technically... you did say to listen to the Therapist"

"Yeah but.... Do these even live long?"

"The vet said if properly taken care of, they live up to 20 years" Atsumu explained.

"well that doesn't excuse the fact that there's shit all over my bed" Sakusa glared "I say we kill it. Hot-pot for dinner tonight"

"No!!!" the girl whined stomping her feet as she heard Sakusa's words

Flashback Over

"And why a duck? What compelled you to choose a pet duck?" Asked Shoyo.

"Oh it was (Y/n)'s decision" Atsumu shrugged.

"And why Noodle?"

"You should be thanking me. Or else she'd have a pet duck named spam" Atsumu stated making the three chuckle.

Mini flashback.

"Uh are you sure you want a duck?" Watching the girl admire the tiny animal as the staff held him carefully.

"So small... and he looks like he came from my bath-bomb" she muttered thinking back to her first gift when she'd newly arrived