εїз

✿°。 ✿°
18
✿°。 ✿°

Tw// Atsumu
_

"She isn't here" he muttered looking at the empty bed.

Not that it was a bad thing, it made him laugh. (Y/n) never wanted to admit to the fact that she didn't like sleeping alone so she'd wait till everyone was alseep before sneaking into another person's room.

The guys would all leave their doors ajar so she wouldn't have trouble getting in.

"I wonder where she is now?" He asked himself exiting the room.

He then went to the room closest to hers.

Atsumu's

His suspicions were correct. There she was.

He laughed at the sleeping positions. It was always something crazy.

She laid on Atsumu's chest as their cheeks were smushed together and her hand was covering one of his eyes.

Atleast it wasn't Shoyo, they always looked like they were fighting. Her foot could be on his head and half of his body could be on the floor. It was just all over the place.

Then there was Sakusa who always slept in one position, on his stomach and (Y/n) who didn't give a damn about all the space on the bed, always decides to sleep on his back.

Koutaro who was so engrossed in laughing didn't even notice that he woke the little girl up.

"Kou?" She muttered rubbing her eyes.

"Oh did I wake you? Good morning sweetie" he smiled, approaching the bed slowly

She made grabby hands at him eager to be picked up.

"Well aren't you happy to see me" he smiled. "Let's go make breakfast." It had been like that since they left the hospital 3 days prior. (Y/n) no longer had her mood swings and just accepted the Unconditional love from her father.

"Okay" she nodded with a smile

"Is there anything you want to eat?" He asked.

"Rice sandwiches" she said instantly.

"Of course..." he chuckled.

Bokuto was caught off guard by Atsumu grabbing (Y/n)'s ankle.

"Give....her.....back" He muttered dragging her out of her father's grasp.

"Oh my GOSH!" Bokuto yelled gaping at the girl on the floor.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?!" Atsumu sprung up.

"Did anyone else hear that??" Sakusa groaned, staggering into the room. "Why....why is she on the floor?"

All eyes fell on Atsumu.

"Listen.... I didn't-"

"Why is she on the floor...?"

"(Y/n)?"

The girl slowly lifted her head off the floor, eyes glazed over as she looked around the room.

"Is that blood?!"

"No shit Atsumu! You freaking dragged her off me!"

"Well she looks fine! And I'm sorry okay?!"

"WHAT PART OF HER LOOKS FINE?! There's blood running down her forehead!"

"What if she has brain damage?" Shoyo whispered. "(Y/n) how many fingers are you holding up?- I mean I! How many fingers am I holding up?"

The child rubbed her forehead as they all watched her intently. Bokuto was scared as hell. The way she hit the floor did not sound natural.