~_~

✿°。 ✿°
4
✿°。 ✿°

Bokuto's first day as a dad!

The adoption process went by in a flash and by the time you could find out what happened next, Bokuto was standing in front of his huge mansion.

He had finally remembered something.

Something he had been forgetting for 2 weeks.

He shared his house. With 3 other people. His teammates.

"Ah...shit" He chuckled under his breath "well they wouldn't mind anyway" He shrugged as his gaze shifted to the little girl in front of him.

"So... you like the house?" He asked as she turned back to him. "This is where you'll live! Your house" he explained with large exaggerations.

Again, she just nodded and walked closer to him.

They seemed to get close quite fast, yeah. But there were still the facts that.

1) He had only heard her speak once.

2) she didn't like to engage in physical contact which really contrasted Bokuto, who loved hugs.

And 3) He could never tell what she wanted or how she felt. It was always that "😐" or the occasional "🙂" if he did something to amuse her.

"Uh never mind let's just go in" He said hoisting her up "let's get you all settled in your new home"

The house was big. Not too big....but big. It'd take sometime for her to get used to her surroundings.

"And I already toddler-proofed the house for your safety because I'm super responsible" He nodded to himself.

"Hey.. are you hungry?" He asked the girl "you probably are. It was a long drive"

She nodded twice and he guided her into the kitchen before setting her down on the highstool he bought a few days before.

"Okay!" He started "what do you feed a 3 year old?"

After a long adult thought, Bokuto decided to call his older sister who happened to have a son (Y/n)'s age.

"Hey Kou~" She chirped into the phone. "How's (Y/n)? Is she home now?"

"Yeah actually- I wanted to make her lunch and-"

"You wanted to make her lunch?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"Um yeah. As her dad I have to make her proper meals!" He explained.

"But you can't cook" she whispered.

"..."

"..."

".."

"Koutaro."

"But I wanna make her lunch~!" He whined.

"Alright then make her lunch!"

"But you just said I can't cook!"

"Because you can't!"

"You know what- how about you make her something light and easy." She suggested "a sandwich, maybe? With eggs? Or mayo"

"Oh yeah" he nodded "I'll ask Akaashi"

"Wh- then why did you-"

"Bye! Give Tamaki a kiss for me"

"Ko-"

Call ended.

Koutaro's sister huffed in anger. Her little brother always seemed to do this, she began to wonder if Akaashi was her replacement.