*o*

✿°。 ✿°
10
✿°。 ✿°

"UGHHH MY BABY LOOKS ADORABLE" Bokuto whined, taking multiple photos of the girl eating on his bed.

At this point she was used to his noise so she just shrugged it off.

Bokuto was so happy he got rewarded a day off so he planned a fun day to go out with (Y/n) since they were both busy with homeschool and work

"Damn when did I get so good at dressing kids up!"

The Freshest Fit

"Cupcake aren't you excited?" He asked as he collapsed on the bed making her body bounce from the sudden movement "you get to make a friend your age!"

She nodded and kept eating.

"We're going to the Zoo today" He announced "We'll meet lots of new animals and learn about them too!" He explained finally getting her attention.

"Like horsies?" She asked.

"You bet! And so much more!" He added.

"Ooh" she nodded "when?"

"We'll meet up with Keiji and go together. Aren't you happy you get to see him again?" He asked, knowing he managed to grow on her quite a bit.

"Yeah" she smiled.

"Okay let's go!"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Heyy~ Tsukkipoo!" Bokuto waved over the blonde man who had a light scowl on his face. He hated that nickname.

Kei and Tadashi approached Them with a child right beside Tadashi.

"Hello Maki~" grinned Bokuto ruffling the girls hair "when'd you grow so tall!" He gasped.

"I eat all my veggies!" She answered.

"Wow! She's a big girl" Akaashi joked putting (Y/n) on the ground.

"Cupcake, These are my friends." Bokuto explained "Uncle Tadashi, Uncle Kei and Maki. Can you say Hello?"

"Hello" she mumbled playing with her fingers.

Bokuto found it amusing at how she was so excited on the way but got shy all of a sudden.

"Hi (Y/n), it's nice to meet you!" Tadashi grinned, squatting to seem less intimidating. "How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 3" she smiled.

"Wow! That's big! You're almost Maki's Age!" He explained "Maki, come say Hi to (Y/n)"

The little girl skipped over to (Y/n) and pulled her into a tight hug.