Chapter 76( Wedding)

Aiden Geneviève Bernard's POV

"Hey, Aiden you got to wake up" Someone said, shaking me.

For some reason, my brain didn't register the words and thought that the guards were waking me up.

"Ne me faites pas de mal, je n'essaye pas de m'échapper" I said, using my hands to cover my head.

(Please don't hurt me, I'm not trying to escape)

I felt the bed dip.

Oh God, they're going to rape me again.

"Hey, It's me, Ace. Remember, the guy you're suppose to marry. No one's going to hurt you. I'm here now" Ace said, gently.

I slowly sat up and put my hands down.

Stupid Aiden. Stupid Aiden.

"Uh, I'm sorry that's really embarrassing" I said.

"No it's not embarrassing. I'm really sorry, that you've gone through so much that it's your instinct to protect yourself even when there's no danger" Ace said.

"It's only 7, in the morning. But, I want to get this wedding over and done with. Can you change into that dress? I'm sorry that it's kind of short. It was the longest dress from all the dresses that Enzo asked me to choose from" Ace said, pointing to a dress in a hanger.

"It's fine. He probably did it to make me uncomfortable" I said.

Carlos my stupid cousin is probably going to eye me up and down. I know he's my cousin, but he still looks at me in a way that makes me have chills. He did things to me too. Sometimes, the demons are the people in your family. I've learnt to accept that.

"I'm sorry about that. You only have to wear it for a little while ok?" Ace said.

I nodded my head.

"Ok, I'll go to Issac's room to freshen up and change. You can change here. There's new toothbrush, toothpaste and necessities in the toilet" he said.

"Thank you, Ace" I replied, getting up.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

I combed my hair into a messy bun.

My fingers were kind of hurting, from one of Enzo's men, stomping on it.

I shaked my hand and continued with my morning routine.

I put some deodorant on and put on the dress.

Well, tried to.

The dress had a zip on the back, which I couldn't reach.

I stretched and tried my best to reach it but I couldn't.

I walked to the mirror in the room.

I took a hanger and tried to reach the zipper and pull it up.

Come on Aiden. Zip up the goddamn dress.

"Need some help?" Ace asked, coming into the room and simultaneously scaring the shit out of me.

"Fuck" I said, putting my hands on my chest.

"Sorry about that!" Ace said, his hands up in a surrender motion.

"It's alright and yeah, if you don't mind, can you help me zip up the dress?" I asked.

I wasn't shy that he was seeing my body.

Countless of men had seen me, albeit without my permission.