Chapter 17 (Uncle John)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

"Hey, hey calm down" I recognised the voice as Elijah

My eyes were shut tightly, I didnt want to see his angry face.

"What the fuck happened Xander?" Elijah asked Xander.

I was still sobbing. Elijah's stomach was made out of rocks, my head hurt real bad, from running into him

"She just barged into my room then ran away" Xander said

Elijah just picked me up.

I squirmed and tried backing away but Elijah just held onto me tightly.

"Calm down, you're ok you're ok" he whispered reassuringly to me

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry" I kept whispering, over and over again.

Elijah walked to my room.

Xander followed him, the two ice packs that I threw on the floor was in his hands.

Elijah put me on my bed and calmly asked me what happened.

"Im so sorry I didnt mean too. I got lost and I didnt know which room was mine" I hiccuped

"Then Xander yelled at me for not knocking on his door, I thought it was my room" I stuttered out, still sobbing.

"I got scared that I made him angry, so I ran away" I said, wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I repeated, over and over.

"Cazzo stupido stronzo, esci dalla sua stanza, mi occuperò più tardi" Elijah said to Xander

(Fucking stupid asshole, get out of her room, I will deal with you later)

Xander just gave the ice packs to Elijah, and started walking out.

"Are you gonna hit me?? Im sorry for running" I said to Elijah.

Once I said that Elijah became silent, and Xander stopped walking out of the room.

I remembered when I tried to run away from sir, I would get more beatings

"We are your fucking brothers why the fuck would we hit you?" Xander said.

Idk, try being abused. That'll be your first thought. Fat crazy cow.

"Cazzo incredibile" he muttered to himself and stomped out of the room

(Fucking unbelievable)

I flinched at his shouting and started crying even more.

Elijah frowned at me.

"He's right Anastasia, we are your brothers. We are never gonna lay hands on you ever" Elijah said.

"In fact, we will protect you from anyone who wants to harm you. We love you" He said.

You didn't protect me from my stepdad

"Just ignore Xander, put the ice pack on your face and leg, and go to bed" Elijah said.

I nodded my head.

"Stop crying ok? I'll talk to Xander" He said.

"Goodnight Preziosa" Elijah said to me

(Precious)

Precious my butt

Im so stupid, I couldn't believe myself.

Why did I even ask them if they were going to beat me?

What if they find out?

No.That can never happen I told myself.