Chapter 29(Scared Of Men)

(This chapter takes place when Xander and Roman was still in California)
(They would only be back home at 2am in the morning)

I felt somebody carrying me out of the car.

It was Elijah.

I heard Xavier whining about how it was unfair that Elijah gets to carry me before i drifted to sleep again.

I woke up on my bed.

I smiled at the thought that, Elijah didn't want to wake me up, so he carried me to my room.

I remembered that we have to go shopping so i excitedly got ready.

I havent been shopping in so long. At least 2 years.

I was excited to see what my brothers would get for me.

Maybe if i was good,i would at least get two pairs of shirts and shorts or maybe even shoes, i thought dreamily.

New clothings were like god given items to me

I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I didn't bother changing, as i had nothing else to change into.. So i kept Xander's hoodie on.

I slowly walked downstairs.

Nobody was in the hall or kitchen. It was so quiet,the house felt deserted.

I hated the quietness, it felt creepy so i went back upstairs and knocked on Xavier's door.

I remembered to knock and not barge in recalling the incident with Xander.

"Come in" Xavier said.

I went inside his room.

His room was so beautiful. I was admiring the sketches that were all over the place.

"Woah are these, are t-he-se yours?" i asked in awe.

He chuckled.

"Yes patatino, these are all my drawings" he said.
(Little potato)

"They are really, really good" i softly said.

"Thank you patatino" he said.

He called me a little potato?? That's kinda weirdly cute.

"What did you say" i asking feigning that i didn't understand the endearment he called me in italian.

"Patatino??, ohh it means little patato. I forgot you didn't know Italian" he said.

"Oh okay" i replied.

"soo??" he dragged out

I looked at him confusedly

"Why did you come to my room?" he asked laughing.

"Ouh uhrmm, i thought we were going shopping. But issokay i shouldn't have disturbed you. Im sorry" i rushed out.

"Hey, calm down. We are going shopping. Elijah and i didnt know you were awake" he said.

"Come on. Let's go get Elijah and go shopping! " he said excitedly

I trailed behind him following him to Elijah's room.

Just as Xavier was about to knock the door flung open.

Elijah looked shocked for a second before laughing.

"You guys startled me. I was just about to wake you guys up and bring Anastasia shopping" Elijah said.

"Come lets go" Xavier said, pulling my hand and walking quickly to the front door.

"Uh before we go can, c-an i have my uhrm pa-i-n medication?" i asked them.