Chapter 61 (Discharged And Anger)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

The doctors were reluctant to let Elijah be discharged.

I knew that there was something Elijah was hiding, he was having hushed conversations with many different doctors.

Roman was basically dozing off after eating his pain meds.

Elijah had a talk with the doctor and then he was discharged.

He drove us straight home where Xavier was watching TV.

Xander was with Grey.

Roman went to play his games in his room and I commanded Elijah to go to bed.

I ran to Xavier, giving him a big hug and basically clung to him like a koala.

"What happened Ana?" He asked softly rubbing my back.

I told him about what happened to Elijah and how Ace didn't answer his phone.

And how Roman came and saved the day.

"I'm just so upset and overwhelmed right now. I trusted Ace so much, that I didn't even think to call 911. What if Roman didn't come home? I'm just so stupid. I'm such a stupid girl" I said, sobbing on his shoulder.

"What if Elijah died and it was because I didn't get help fast enough. I was really dumb. And I'm just so pissed off at Ace right now. He told me he would pick up the call no matter what time I called him" I said, wiping my tears.

"When I needed him the most, he didn't answer. It made me feel hopeless, like when I was stuck with my stepfather and had no one to help me. I was helpless. The fact that I was so dumb to not call a fucking ambulance" I said, wiping my tears.

"I will put $100 in the jar later. Don't worry" I said, before Xavier could open his mouth.

"First of all, I don't really care if you cursed in this situation. Secondly, Elijah's alright baby. He is fine. And about Ace, what if something happened to him? He usually answers all of his calls. I know you're overwhelmed so I'm going to need you to calm down. Take deep breaths for me baby" Xavier said, rubbing my back.

"You're okay. Elijah's okay. We're okay. Calm down" He cooed softly.

"I'm sorry to disturb sir" A guy suddenly said, causing me to let out a short scream.

I didn't know that there was someone behind me.

He was wearing all black.

"I need to talk to you for a while and I'm sorry for scaring you Miss" The guy said.

"Ana baby. Go upstairs. Why don't you take a bath to calm down or something. Check on Elijah and Roman too. Thank you" Xavier said.

"Sir Capo was..." I heard the first few words of what the man was saying to Xavier before they both walked away.

(Boss)

I decided to check on my other brothers before doing some drawing.

Xavier Jason Blade's POV

"Sir Capo was ambused earlier. Someone shot him. His driver tried to shoot him too. Capo killed the driver but when he got out someone used a sniper to shoot him" Kady, one of our man said to me.

"Is he alright? Is it a fatal shot?" I asked, scared for my older brother.

"He lost a lot of blood. Somehow, after being shot, he was able to drive to our warehouse. He's being treated there now. He ordered us to check on you guys and little Miss as she gave him many missed calls. Is everyone alright here sir?" Kady asked me.