Chapter 15 (Dad)

Anastasia Rosaline Parker's POV

His office was in the same floor as the kitchen.

It was five minutes away from the kitchen.

He took a seat at the big leather chair and asked me to take a seat at one of the chairs opposite him

I felt like a school student about to be reprimanded by the principal or something.

At first, Ace just kept quiet and looked at me.

I as usual, kept fiddling with mom's ring and biting my lips.

I could feel my stomach churn in nervousness and also because I ate a lot.

I felt like i was going to puke and he hadn't even ask me or told me anything yet!!

"Firstly, what happened to your face, and no lies, tell me the truth?" he asked me.

I nodded my head.

"I uhh I was going to the shops at night and I got uhmmm yeahh I got jumped, yeahh jumped by a a few people" I whispered

"They wanted my uh phone, no waitt my uhh my purse, I mean  like uhrm my money" I added on

"Are you lying to me?"he asked.

My heart was beating so fast.

I shook my head quickly.

"Is that so?" he asked

I nodded my head.

"Just so you know I really really despise liars" he said.

Me too! I like how I've been lied to my whole life. But you despise liars? Shouldn't you despise yourself?

I kept quiet.

"I heard from Elijah that you fell down the stairs and that's how you injured you leg. Am I right?"

Once again I nodded my head.

"Have you seen a doctor for that?" Ace asked.

I shook my head.

"Its nothing, just a small sprain, it will go away soon" I stuttered out to him.

"If it still hurts in a few day, I'll ask one of your brothers to bring you to the doctors understand?"

"Before you go to bed, go and ice your face and your leg ok?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"Now, we are going to talk about rules" he said

Ahh shit here we go, I said to myself in my head

Rules
1)No cursing

2)Always respect your brothers

3)Dont lie because we will always find out the truth.

4)Listen to your brothers

5)No boyfriends

6)No drinking

7)No revealing clothes

8)Reply verbally, this is for us to know that you understand what we say.

9)Keep your grades up

10)If you want to go somewhere ask for permission from me or one of your brothers

11)Never and I mean it, never go up to the 3 floor of the house and the basement.

"Do you understand?" he asked me.

The rules were fairly easy to follow but I was kind of curious as to why I can't go to the basement or the third floor.

I nodded my head, until I remember the reply verbally rule.

I whispered a timid "ok"

"Remember this is not because we want to control you or anything, it's for your safety. We dont want you to get hurt" he said.

Lol bull!

"Ok" I replied back.

"Now, I hope you like your room, if you want to change anything, you can ask me or one of your brothers for help" He said

"The room is perfect" i said.

"Ok, is there anything you want to say or ask me? If not you can go to bed" he asked me

"Thank you for taking me in, im sorry to burden you" I whispered out.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He crouched down infront of the chair I was seating in.

I thought he was going to beat me.

"Listen you are my sister, you are not a burden. We love you and i mean it. We really do, although we haven't been in each others life for a long time, things a going to change now. You are and always will be the princess of our family. Dont ever talk bad about yourself understand? " he said.

"Yes" I whispered.

But my trust issues said, No bro.

Ace then did something I didnt expect him to do.

He hugged me. I internally groaned in pain at my ribs. At first I didn't hug back but eventually, I slowly put my arms around him.

He then stood up and went back to him chair.

"Anything else you want to say or ask?" he asked me.

I wanted to ask him something but I was really scared.

"Uhrm whattt uhh what happened to your father..I mean uh our yeah our father??" I asked

Author's note
Once again i know that this is a short chapter but i tried my best ok?

Hope yall like it

Thanks for reading, love yalls

Xoxo author