Chapter 35(Kidnapped)

Xander Blade's POV

"When Xavier and I were 13,we were kidnapped" I said.

Anastasia gasped at what I said.

"That's horrible. What happened? Who would even do that to two 13 year olds?" She asked.

Her big doe eyes filling up with tears.

I chuckled.

I barely told her anything and she is already crying.

"Dont cry. This happened a long time ago, like 4 years ago. We are kinda over it" I said.

"What happened?" She asked again.

"Well, Ace had just turned 19. He took over our father's business a year before that, at 18.He managed to increase the profits and popularity of the company. Some jealous assho- person, decided to try and kidnap us, to get our Ace's business secrets" I said.

"We didn't really know much about Ace's business back then, so they decided to toture us for information we didn't have" I said.

Anastasia was literally crying by now.

She was really compassionate and sensitive just like Xavier.

I can literally see my twin in her.

"Stop crying" I grumbled out. I have no experience with crying children so I didn't really know what to do.

I hesitantly took my hand and rubbed her back.

She tensed up at first before relaxing.

"What happened after that?" Anastasia asked wiping her tears.

"Since we didn't have any information, they wanted to make Ace weak by toturing us. Their plan was to beat Xavier to the brink of death and send him back home as a warning to Ace and kill me" I said.

Anastasia looked shocked. Her eyes filled up with tears again.

"They beat and starved Xavier and I, for 5 days, before dropping Xavier back home. Xavier was barely alive but he pushed through and managed to give some description of the person and where we were before passing out. I was totured for another 2 days before some of our men, I mean the policemen found me"I said breathing deeply as the memories flashed through my mind.

"Believe it or not, I wasn't always like this. I was like Xavier, a sweet and nice boy. Xavier, at 13 years old was actually the emotionless one. He barely showed his emotions to anyone and was really hard to read. He was a kind boy and all but he just didn't like showing his emotions. However, after the kidnapping, he was glued by Ace's and Elijah's side. He didn't or couldn't hide all his emotions and became really sensitive. I, on the other hand, after the kidnapping, started having anger issues. I lashed out at anyone and everyone. I was terrified of everyone but I didn't want to look weak and be victim again. I turned my fear into anger. I was angry at everyone. I didnt show any other emotions besides anger. I made all our brothers really worried. They wondered where their sweet and kind Xander went."I said.

"I was angry at Ace for doing his stupid business and getting us kidnapped. I was angry that they totured us. I was angry that Xavier was sent home first and that I went through the worst two days of my life alone, with no one by my side.I was angry that Ace, Elijah and Roman didn't find us before we got totured. I was angry that i couldn't protect myself and Xavier. I realised that it wasn't their fault but I couldn't stop being angry. Xavier and I got closer and were inseparable, bonding because of our trauma. We were actually already inseparable before the kidnapping but our twin bond got stronger after that."I said

I glanced at Ana to see her staring at me intently, curious and waiting for me to continue, with tears dripping out of her eyes.

"I pushed Xavier to work out. To get stronger so that nobody could ever to do this to us again. We got muscles and became stronger. We even learned self defense.At 15,I wanted to get tattoos to look scary and intimidating so that nobody would mess with us. Xavier followed me wanting to get some tattoos too, we secretly got tattoos using Ace's name without his knowledge.I don't regret it though, we looked badass but we got our asses whooped by Ace and our ears almost bled out by Elijah's lectures.Roman laughed at our misery and Ace decided to let Roman choose our punishment to add to our misery. We were grounded for two whole months and had to do all of Roman's chores.We didn't get anymore tattoos until this year. We completed the sleeves with the permission of Ace and Elijah of course. Now nobody dares to mess with us. We are strong and we look intimidating now. This was our way of coping after what we went through."I said.

"My anger issues never left though. Forced by Ace, I went to a therapist. There, I was diagnosed with Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) caused by the trauma. Im not telling you this to get pity or justify for my actions. I have anger issues.I cannot control it. It's just the way it is. You've got to accept this. Im trying my hardest ok? To control this stupid disorder I have" I said gripping the steering wheel feelings anger surge through me.

I was angry that I got this disorder. Angry that my own sister was scared of me.

Angry that I was angry? What kind of stupid logic is that? I asked myself.

Anastasia slowly and shakily put her hand on my hand.

"Calm down. It's ok. Im uh-I'm really sorry you guys went through that" She said sniffling.

I calmed down when I realised that I was scaring her.

"I went through a week of hell and got so much trauma and nightmares. You are the strongest person I know Anastasia, whatever you went through by your Stepfather for two whole years, you didn't give up. You didn't even have anyone by your side, at least Xavier and I had Ace, Elijah and Roman by our sides. I know that you are scared of everything and of everyone right now. I know you have trust issues. You will get better."I said

Anastasia gave me a small sad smile, while wiping her tears.

"Im sorry that I acted like a dick to you. One of the reasons was my disorder and being unable the control my anger. The other reason was that now at 17, I have a lot of enemies and people who dont like me. I was scared that if people find out about my sister they might do something to you. Our brothers can protect themselves, you are just a little baby, you probably cant even hurt a fly. I thought that if I acted like I hated you, no one would ever use you as a leverage over me. It was really stupid. I will try to be a better brother now. I love you Anastasia, I will never let anyone harm you again" I said ending my long ass speech.

"It's alright" Anastasia whispered out.

"Now, enough with this sappy shit. Eat your ice-cream, it's melting and dont spill it in my car and stop crying"I said as I started the car and started driving home.

Author's note
Hello everyone, I have a lot to say so please bare with me.

Firstly I hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment and vote.

You can follow me on Instagram @selviaprithiraj if you want.

Anyways I found out that my story and many others from Wattpad is being stolen and posted on a weird ass website.

https://truyen.buitrieu.com/doc-truyen/the-youngest-blade-223520804.html

Above is the URL to the website. If you guys can please find a way to report the website.

Im angry that my hardwork and the hardwork of many others is just being stolen like that.

Secondly, Im exactly two months away from my national exams. Im kinda lagging behind my classmates in n certain subjects. Updates will be up once a week. Every Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you everyone for reading. I hope you liked it.

Love yalls
Xoxo Author Sel