Chapter 1: (Y/N)'s Main Six Dates

(A/N): For those who read the Equestria Girls story, this chapter takes place a couple of weeks prior to it.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Well, it look like that we've reached a safe spot to say that everything is so peaceful now. It's been over a few weeks now ever since I had to battle the evil ram Grogar who wanted to steal my powers for world domination. I didn't do it alone though, it was thanks to everyone that I was able to see what my true feelings were and now I've got six mares that I known for quite awhile now in a relationship of a herd. I couldn't be any happier as I fell in love with these six girls and they were more than happy to reciprocate the same feelings they had for me as well.

During the week, I had myself get situated back in Ponyville as the girls were able to build me a new house that was destroyed by Grogar when he invaded Ponyville. Call it a late birthday present, but it was one of the best things that I've ever gotten from them. A few days after, I was able to even meet the parents of each of my new girlfriends.

Twilight's parents were pretty normal, but found it weird that she was sharing me with her friends, however they didn't stop her at all if that was what she wanted. Fluttershy's parents were very nice and quiet similar to how she is and they didn't seem so surprised that Fluttershy was sharing me with her friends, but its probably because they could see that I was a very nice and kind stallion as well. I even met her brother. . . He was acting all hippy-like around me acting like as if he already knew me which annoyed Fluttershy. When he found out that I'm also dating Rainbow Dash, it immediately took a turntable as he thought that Fluttershy and I was joking. It hurt him even more when he found out that we weren't joking, but we comforted him about it.

Of course, Applejack and the rest of the Apples knew me pretty well. They also were a little confused to how a herd would even work, but they welcomed me into the family either way with open hooves. Pinkie's family was. . . unique. Her mother and father sounded pretty strict, but Pinkie reassured both of them that she loves me more than anything and her parents allowed for Pinkie to have me in a herd. I met two of her three sisters since one of them was at a rock school. One of them was like Big Mac and Fluttershy combined as she barely said anything or heck even a single word while the other one sounded very protective of Pinkie and ordered me not to break her heart. . . at all. Not gonna lie, she even sounded really jealous that Pinkie even had a boyfriend.

Rainbow Dash was reluctant to show me to her parents. . . and I could see why. Once they found out that we were dating they immediately welcomed me and cheered for Rainbow Dash so much as if she just won every competition in Equestria. Rainbow really wanted to leave right after that happened. Finally, Rarity's parents were rather proud of her that she finally found the perfect stallion that she was looking for especially a prince for that matter and they didn't really care too much that she was in a herd.

Well, I can definitely say that today will really be how the entire relationship starts off.

Third P.O.V.

Deep down in Ponyville, (Y/N)'s new house could be seen as inside everyone but Rarity was around the place as (Y/N) thought that today he should invite all of his girlfriends over to have breakfast together and he was currently in his kitchen as the girls were all sitting at a table waiting for (Y/N) to be finished for whatever he had planned for them to try. (Y/N) was at a kitchen counter using his magic to stir up ingredients.

(Y/N): Just wait a little longer girls, it'll be ready in just few minutes.

Twilight Sparkle: You know I actually should've asked this earlier, but what are you making (Y/N)? You said that it was something that we've never tried before right?