Chapter 21: Twilight & (Y/N)'s Kingdom - Part 1

(A/N): It is time! Time for the long wait to come to an end as we have finally reached the Season 4 finale and a long awaited new foe to come! You ready? Let's see how things will play out in this two-parter.

It's been a couple of weeks now ever since the Equestria Games and things have been really peaceful lately around all of Equestria ever since the Mane 7 left the Crystal Empire. However, they are now being called back there from Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadance. More specifically, it's an important meeting for both Princess Twilight Sparkle and Prince (Y/N) (L/N). Them all along with the rest of the mares and Spike are walking towards the Crystal Castle now in the late afternoon.

Spike: Seems like only yesterday I was saving this place from being totally destroyed. Hey, you guys remember that?

He says as he leans on the large crystalline statue of himself.

Rainbow Dash: You only mentioned it about fifteen times on the train here.

Rarity: *sarcastically* Yes, and we never hear a peep out of you about "your" exploits.

Rainbow Dash: Heh, point taken.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm glad you all wanted to come, but I don't think it's gonna be that exciting. All (Y/N) and I pretty much have to do is smile and wave as the dignitaries arrive.

Rarity: Yes, but you get to smile and wave like as both a prince and a princess.

Applejack: How exactly is that different than smilin' and wavin' like not a princess?

Rarity couldn't think of anyway to counter that statement. However, it is soon thrown out of her mind as she notices (Y/N) looking at the ground kind of confused.

Rarity: (Y/N) love, what's the matter?

Pinkie then comes by (Y/N) and grabs his face to stretch it out like a rubber sheet.

Pinkie Pie: Why the looooooooong face?

Pinkie let's go making his face return to normal as he rubs his cheek before getting the same look from earlier.

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, nothing. It's just that. . . This doesn't feel right.

Applejack: What are you talking about? How can smilin' and wavin' be somethin' wrong? Aren't ya doin' it cause yer a prince and all?

(Y/N): No, it's not that. I mean something actually doesn't feel right. About myself as a prince.

Twilight Sparkle: You're not the only one who's having that feeling. It seems that our new role as prince and princess don't equate all that much.

Applejack: That's just silly. Y'all got a real important role in Equestria.

Fluttershy: Princess Celestia wouldn't have asked you two to come today if she didn't think so.

Twilight and (Y/N) look at one another before the latter shrugs his shoulders with a small smile.

(Y/N): She's got a point. I mean if it's Princess Celestia we're talking about then it's got to be major for us as well.

Rarity: You're absolutely correct, darling. Now hurry along! You two don't want to risk having your important roles diminished because you were tardy for your regal meet-and-greet.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. We're going.

When this time came, a set of brass horns being lifted into the air, each one hung with a red banner that displays Princess Celestia's Cutie Mark, a fanfare is then played for a welcoming.