Chapter 5

Narrator POV:

Echo and Reekid finally came downstairs, and it seemed like Echo was crying. I wonder why. But then again, maybe she remembered something from her past, and Reekid talked to her to calm her down, I'm not sure. I went over to her and asked her what was wrong. She looked up at me. "Where's Eddie and Gabby?" She asked me. "They're both in the kitchen, why?" She nodded. "Ok, get them, and follow me."

I got Eddie and Gabby and they followed me. Echo brought us and Reekid downstairs into the basement around the bar.

We all sat down while Echo stood in front of us

We all sat down while Echo stood in front of us. "I need to tell you guys something important." She told us. "What's wrong, honey bunch?" I asked her. She sighed "It's my father and sister, My father got my sister out of jail and now they're after me." We were all shocked, except for Reekid. "That's why Echo and I were upstairs for a while, her father texted her, and she was crying." Reekid told us, I nodded at his response. "Don't worry Echo, they won't find you. We promised to keep you safe, and that's what we'll do." I reassured her. "You promise?" She asked me. "I promise." "Pinky promise?" She held her pinky finger out. She's so adorable. We hooked pinky fingers. "Pinky promise." "Thanks Dad!" She beamed, then immediately blushed a bright red. "O-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Narrator, I-" she paused, I guess she was in just as much shock as I was. "It's ok Honey bunch, you can call me whatever you want, I don't mind." I'm not gonna lie, I loved the sound of that. She was like the daughter I never had. "Thanks Narrator." She replied and hugged me. Eddie, Gabby, and Reekid also joined in our hug.

Echo POV:

I can't believe I just called Narrator my dad. I mean, not that calling him dad was a bad thing, but still kind of embarrassed that I did. He was ok with it though. Like I said, he was like the dad I never had. And Eddie and Gabby also felt like my family. Maybe this was the family I was meant to find. And I found it all on my own, thanks to me finally getting away from my blood relatives. "Should everyone else know about this? I feel bad knowing that they don't know what's going on." I asked them. They all nodded and we headed upstairs.

*earlier while Echo and the rest of them were in the basement*

Gaege (Juicy) POV:

Echo had went downstairs with Narrator, Eddie, Gabby, and Reekid. I wonder what was up, and I wonder where Echo came from. "Do any of you know where she came from?" Josh asked. "Who knows? I was gonna ask the same thing." I answered. "Maybe Narrator, Gabby, Eddie or Reekid know something, they seem the closest to her." Mully suggested. "Probably." Ayden said. "Couldn't be Anyone's younger sibling, they never said anything about having a little sister." Swagger told us. "And she's my smol child now." All of us laughed at Swagger. "Maybe a friend?" I asked. "Possibly." Kristy said. "Maybe they'll explain when they come back up." "Hopefully." Josh said.

Soon enough, Echo and everyone else came back upstairs. "Guys..." Echo said. "What's up?" Mully asked. "I need to tell you guys something, you guys should know what's going on." Echo then explained how she got here, and how her father and sister were after her. "Nobody messes with Swaggs Jr.!" Swagger shouted. "We'll keep her safe, Swagger." I put my hand on his shoulder reassuring him. "She's safe with us." Ayden said. "Don't worry Echo, we'll protect you." Josh said. "Awwww. Thanks, you guys!" Echo said blushing and smiling. She's so adorable and kind, it makes me wonder how she's does it when she's suffered through so much.

Echo POV:

"Awwww. Thank you guys." I said to everyone. I really like these people, and not just cause they're my favorite YouTubers, but they're amazing people, they're sweet and caring, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be with. "So, you guys wanna watch some movies?" Narrator asked. All of us said yes, and we headed downstairs. We ended up having a Shrek marathon in the movie theater room downstairs (Just pretend there's enough chairs for everyone LMAOOO).

 We ended up having a Shrek marathon in the movie theater room downstairs (Just pretend there's enough chairs for everyone LMAOOO)

I sat by Narrator and Reekid. Josh sat with Mully and Kristy in front of us, then Juicy was with Smashing and Swagger, and of course, Eddie and Gabby sat together near Narrator.

-Time Skip brought to you by Narrator's Trap Voice-

The movie marathon ended, and It must of been around 1 in the morning by now. Everyone was tired so they all went home. It turns out they all moved into the neighborhood, so hey, that's pretty cool! So I said good night to everyone, But then I decided I should talk with Eddie and Gabby, I had a few things to get off my chest. "Hey Eddie, Gabby, Can I talk to you?" I asked them, they said yeah so we went to their room.

 "Hey Eddie, Gabby, Can I talk to you?" I asked them, they said yeah so we went to their room

"What is it that you wanna talk about?" Eddie asked. "I want to thank you guys again, for giving me a place to stay, and for being there for me." "You're welcome Echo." They both replied. "And well... I just... Kinda felt bad, since it was... You, Eddie, that brought me in, but I guess I ended up feeling closer to Narrator, If you know what I mean." I ended up doing the finger tip touching thing (👉👈 this) while I was saying that, It was out of a nervous habit, I guess. "Hey Hey Echo, It's ok, I completely understand what you mean." He said while giving me a hug, Gabby joined in too. "Yeah, I see what you mean, he's like a father figure for you. He was like that for me sometimes too." Gabby said. "Like in that one video where you were a baby sirenhead?" I asked her.

(Videos I'm referring to)

Eddie and Gabby knew what I meant. "Oh yeah, like that!" We all laughed. "Well, I'm glad you understand what I mean." I said with a smile.

"Well, I'll let you guys get some sleep, Good night." I told them. "Night Echo." They said back and I went to my room. I brushed my teeth and got changed into my PJ's, and went to bed.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls,is Chapter 5 of Finding Home. I hope you liled it, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!