Chapter 11

Narrator POV:

This might be kind of violent for some readers, skip ahead to the next bold text to skip the violence

I woke up on the plane but no one was around me, Eddie, Gabby, and the kids were gone. "ECHO! EDDIE! GABBY! REEKID! WHERE ARE YOU!?" No answer. I heard groaning coming from the bathroom. I went over to it and knocked on it. "Hello? Are you Ok?" I asked. "Help... Narrator." It sounded like Eddie. I opened it to see Eddie and Gabby Beaten up and bruised. Gabby was unconscious while Eddie was barely Conscious. "What happened?!" I asked him while I crouched down next to him. "It's... David... And Heather... Save Echo... And Reekid. He then went unconscious, they were both still alive, thank god, but unconscious. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Reekid. "Narrator! It's Echo's Father and Sister, They took her!" I then heard Echo screaming. "Stay Out of sight Reekid, I don't want you getting hurt!" "Ok!" He went in the opposite direction of the screaming. "Hold on Echo! I'm Coming!" I went into the main cabin to See her father holding her in a chokehold while her sister had a baseball bat. "DAD!" She screamed. "LET HER GO!" I screamed at the lunatic. "NEVER, YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM HER FAMILY, AND NOW SHE'LL NEVER BE AWAY FROM US AGAIN!" David yelled back at me. "YOU'RE NOT HER FAMILY, YOU'RE ONLY HER BLOOD! WE'RE HER FAMILY! SHE RAN AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GIVE HER THE LIFE SHE DESERVES!" I yelled back. He then punched her out cold and then her sister came over and hit me in the head with the baseball bat and I blacked out.

End of Violence

End of Nightmare

(Y'all really thought I was gonna make that real, nah, you silly gooseys)

Still Narrator POV:

I suddenly woke up in a near panic with Echo asleep in my arms and Reekid next to her. I sighed in relief and saw Eddie and Gabby asleep cuddling. I smiled seeing them together and safe and calmed down. I looked at my watch and saw it was 7 pm. The plane said we were about to land in about 10 minutes. I woke everyone else up and told them we were about to land. "I guess we're not gonna get to the hotel super late after all." Eddie said in a sleepy voice. "Yeah, and we can get a good night's sleep." I said smiling.

-Time skip brought to you by Mully asking Juicy for a Tik Tok for the 69,000,000th time 🤣🤣🤣-

Echo POV:

We then got out of the plane and got dropped off at the hotel, where we discussed who we would be sharing a room with, then we got it figured out.

Room 1: Josh, Mully, Gaege, Swagger

Room 2: Me, Narrator, Reekid

Room 3: Eddie, Gabby, Ayden, Kristy

We then got checked in and went up to our room, It was huge!