Chapter 10

(I was gonna put Tunnel Lights by Ocean Park Standoff on here, but I only found 1 video for it, and it doesn't work, so if you want, you can find it on youtube, I just thought it suited the whole road trip thing :) )

Josh POV:

We were all heading to the airport now. We were going to Erie, PA to get away from Echo's Father and Sister. Mully was driving while Kristy and Reekid were in the back seat, so, of course, that leaves me in shotgun (passenger seat).

To pass the time, I decided to ask Kristy about what Erie was like, she was the one who suggested it afterall. "So Kristy? What is up in Erie?" I asked her "Oh, there's beaches, amusement parks, Big shopping malls, water parks, boating tours, and a cool arcade called Round 1 (It's like a Japanese inspired arcade, from what I've heard, I've never been there but I wanna go sometime)." She told us. "Wow, you found out a bunch of stuff about this place." I responded. "Yeah, I looked online last night for stuff to do up there." I nodded. "So maybe you could be like our personal tour guide there." I said and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I guess I could." She then chuckled.

Mully POV:

"So maybe you could be like our personal tour guide there." Josh said and then chuckled. I loved the sound of him laughing, it just make me so happy to hear that he's happy, it's so adorable. And Josh is just so sweet and cute... Wait. WHAT THE HELL MULLY! YOU'RE NOT GAY, And besides, Josh isn't gay, he was with Kristy before. Plus, he wouldn't love me, why would he? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Josh put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey Mully, you ok? You seem tense." He asked me. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just can't wait to get to Erie." I told him. We then turned on the radio and listened to Green Gang.

-time skip brought to you by The Green Gang, it's a meme thang, got the blocks shut down like Pyongyang, ok, back to the story-

Swagger POV:

We were almost at the airport, it would of been just a few minutes away. I was Driving with Ayden next to me, and Gaege in the backseat. "Did Eddie say anything about where we all would be staying?" Ayden asked us. "Eddie booked us for 3 suites at Springhill Suites by Marriot (NOT SPONSORED, I just like looking for accurate photos for everyting, y'know, for visuals, you get the idea)." We nodded. "So, does anyone know who's sharing a room with who?" I asked. "Not sure, but we'll figure it out when we get there." Ayden said.

Soon enough, we then arrived at the airport. We parked and met with everyone else.

-Time skip to when they got their tickets and were waiting for the plane.-

Eddie POV:

We were all waiting for the plane. I booked everything for us, so I told them where to go at the airport and the hotel I booked for us. The thing is, they don't know I got first class for all of us, my treat, so I thought I'd surprise them. "First Class for Flight A113 may now board the plane. I repeat: First Class for Flight A113 may now board the plane." The intercom said. "Well, there's our plane, just gotta wait for economy class to be called." Echo said. "Actually, I got all of us First Class, my treat." I told everyone. "Awww! Thanks Eddie! You're the best!" She said hugging me. Then everyone else was thanking me and hugging me. "Ok guys, let's go!" Gabby said excitedly taking my hand and running towards the gate, dragging me behind her since I had trouble keeping up.

Echo POV:

We started heading towards the gate, I was holding Narrator's hand since there was a lot of people and I have anxiety. Anyway, Gabby was running ahead of us dragging poor Eddie behind her. "AHHH! GABRIELA! WAIT UP!" Eddie yelled from behind her. I laughed at how excited Gabby was, she seemed more excited than me, and I haven't been on a good vacation in years, and I've never been on a plane, let alone first class.

We got on the plane and it was so cool!

All the other guys went to their seats while I stayed with Eddie, Gabby, Narrator, and Reekid

All the other guys went to their seats while I stayed with Eddie, Gabby, Narrator, and Reekid. "You excited for Erie, Echo?" Gabby asked me. "Heck yeah I am!" I said with a bright smile. "Me too!" Gabby said. "I know! You practically dragged Eddie behind you when you were running on the plane." All of us laughed. The plane took off a few minutes later. "WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO ERIE!" I practically squealed out in excitement. "REEEEE!" Reekid also reed in excitement. A few minutes later, the flight attendent (is that what They're called, like the people that hand out snacks and such?) Came around asking us if we want any thing to eat. I just asked for some choccy milk and some strawberries n yogurt. Reekid asked for some pizza rolls. Gabby got a milkshake, Eddie got some chips and Narrator got a soda. "I love pizza rolls." Reekid told me. "Me too!" I said. And then we were singing his pizza roll song for a good few minutes until our munchies arrived.

(The song I'm referring to)

(Also, this is some of the gang singing different versions of the song, I just thought this was worth including)

-time skip to when they finished their food brought to you by Totino's Pizza Rolls-

We finished our food and I was looking outside at the beautiful view.

I was starting to get a tad bit tired and drowsy. "You tired Echo?" Narrator asked me. "Yeah, a little." I told him. "You should probably get some sleep." He told me. "We won't be getting to the hotel till late at night." "Yeah, probably should, I think Reekid's tired too." I looked at him and he was barely holding his head up. He eventually rested his head on my lap and he was out cold. "Yeah, let's get some sleep." I said, Narrator then wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. "Night Dad." I told him. "Night Honey bunches." He said back and he rested his head on mine and went to sleep.

(Also, just to clarify, Reekid, Eddie, and Gabby know that Echo/you call Narrator Dad.)

And that my Cinnamon rolls is Chapter 10 of Finding Home. Sorry if this chapter seemed pretty boring, I juat thought I'd have a chapter of them going to the airport and getting on the plane. And by then, i had a word count of 1,000 or so, so I thought I'd cut it off here and make the next chapter a bit more interesting with stuff that they do In Erie. Anywho, I hope you still liked it and I'll see you in the next one, Bye!