Chapter 14

Siren POV:

We all woke up at the hotel, of course, Eddie offered to take me here so I wouldn't have to go back to my dad, or, for now at least. I got up and got changed back into my jean shorts and gave Echo her clothes back. "Thanks for lending me your clothes, Echo." I told her. "No problem." She said back.

We all went downstairs to have some breakfast. I just had some fruit and cereal. "So, what are you guys gonna do today?" I decided to make some conversation. "We'll, since it's raining, we're gonna go to Splash Lagoon and go swimming. And by we're, I mean you too." Eddie told me. "Really?!" I asked him. "Of course!" He told me. I hugged him again. "Thank you so much!" "Hey, no problem Siren, you're a part of our family now." He told me. "Thank you." I managed to let out.

"Oh Marshmallows! I don't have a swimsuit. I have one at home though." I warned everyone. "That's fine, I can take you there if you'd like." Gaege told me. I hugged Gaege. "Yes, please. Thank you." "Hey, no problem Siren." Gaege told me.

Gaege then got us an Uber to my house. "Hey Siren." Gaege was talking to me, so I looked at him. "What's up?" I asked. "Take some essential stuff too, I talked with everyone else and they all agreed to take you back with us." He told me. I just sat there in absolute shock and just cried happy tears. "Hey, you ok?" He asked me. I just hugged him so tightly. *sniff* "Thank you so much Gaege!" I let it all out. "Hey, you're welcome Siren, you're our family now." He told me.

We got to my house, I let myself in with the key under the door mat since my dad was at work, thank god. We went to my room.

I got my backpack, and grabbed all of my important stuff

I got my backpack, and grabbed all of my important stuff. I also grabbed a swimsuit, and took it to the bathroom to change.

Gaege POV:

I was kind of looking around to see if she might be forgetting something. I eventually found a shark tooth necklace.

I decided to put it in my pocket just in case

I decided to put it in my pocket just in case. Siren had came out of the bathroom from getting dressed in her swimsuit and, not gonna lie, she looked hot as hell. "Wow! You look really good in that swimsuit." I told her. "Awww! Thanks Gaege!" She then got some more jean shorts on and we headed out the door. I called an Uber and Siren locked the front door and we went to Splash Lagoon.

Echo POV:

Most of us were walking to Splash Lagoon, since it was practically like 100 feet from the hotel (IDK for sure, but just roll with it, ok? Thanks!). We got our wristbands (like tickets to go in, but wristbands, y'know?) And went on in. Gaege told us he'd meet us inside, and not to wait for them.

 Gaege told us he'd meet us inside, and not to wait for them

I immediately went on to the lazy river with Gabby and Swagger

I immediately went on to the lazy river with Gabby and Swagger. "So guys, What do ya think of Siren?" I asked them. "She's so cool! And sweet!" Gabby told me. "Yeah! I like her a lot!" Swagger then said. "Yeah, I like her style." I told the others. We just chilled in the lazy river for a while the others were going on water slides and having fun.

Ayden POV:

I was with Mully, Josh, and Eddie, and we were going on waterslides. We were going down this big one that would end up in this huge bowl thing (I'm not looking up names or videos this time, I'm sorry, but they keep disappearing while I'm writing, so if you want, just look up Splash Lagoon on youtube, if they're on there, that is). I went down first, it was pretty fun, not gonna lie. Then Eddie came down, then Mully, then finally Josh. "Yo! That was awesome, dawg!" Eddie yelled out. "It- it was kind of scary." Josh told us. "Oh no, Josh. Come here." Mully then Gave Josh a hug.

Josh POV:

I was a tad bit scared with how fast we were going on the waterslide. But then Mully gave me a hug. I loved being in his arms, I just felt safe with him. "You guys wanna go in the wave pool?" Ayden asked us. "Sure!" I said. And we all headed towards the wave pool.

Narrator POV:

I was with Kristy and Reekid. Kristy and I got some sodas and we were watching Reekid go on waterslides. "So, How's things with Echo? You know, since you're basically her Dad and all." Kristy asked me. I blushed heavily when she said I was basically Echo's Dad, I mean, most of the group knows that I'm more or less like a father figure and all, but actually being called someone's Dad, that just surprised me. Plus, Echo actually has been calling me Dad lately. "Oh, yeah, she-she has been calling me Dad, if you haven't caught on. Most of the group doesn't know yet though." Even though Echo still wasn't ready to tell the others she calls me dad, I decided not to lie about anything, like, what's the point? They would find out sooner or later. "Oh really? That's adorable!" She told me. "Yeah, It definitely is, I love how she calls me dad." I responded back.

Just then we heard a loud screech, like a reeing going down the water slide near us. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Then a splash. Kristy and I looked at each other. "Reekid." We both said at the same time and we went over to where we heard the Reeing. Sure enough, there was Reekid. "You good Reekid?" Kristy asked him. "That... Was... AWESOME! LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!" We all looked at each other and laughed.

Gaege POV:

I Was with Siren, we told everyone we'd meet up with them later. She was a tad bit shy with people looking at her so she asked if she could hold my hand, I of course said it was ok. I took her hand in mine and we went over to the balcony that looked over the water park (I can't remember if that's an actual thing or if it was the big window in the arcade, but just roll with me please).

She was smiling and enjoying the view. She was so cute. Wait. GAEGE, YOU DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT, YOU LIKE SWAGGER! BUT HE'S NOT GAY! AND SIREN WOULDN'T DATE SOMEONE THAT LIKES A GUY! AHHHH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! "Gaege, are you ok?" Siren asked me. "Huh? Oh, Yeah-Yeah, I'm fine." I reponded. "Oh ok! Just making sure." She said while smiling a beautiful smile. Ahh God dang it! You like Swagger! But... But I like Siren too. What do I do? Who do I like?

And that my Cinnamon Rolls is Chapter 14 of Finding Home. I probably would of made this chapter Longer, but I was having writers block on this chapter and decided I would just stop it there since we were at a good spot. Well, I hope you liked this chapter anyway, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!