CHAPTER 1

In a silent afternoon in the full dive game of Dark World VR, a dense forest brimming with life, from deers roaming about and fireflies that turn the darkness of the forest into a lively place as the perfect moon looks down upon it from above, with a calm wind, and the sleep-inducing sounds of the peaceful forestry, a whirlwind sound is heard. The tall trees of the forest suddenly rustled and its peace disturbed by the unnatural song of machinery.

A MH-60M Blackhawk utility transport helicopter with its lights turned off flies over the trees, meters from its tips. The roaring sounds of the engines and rotors overwhelm the calm and peaceful atmosphere of the forest. The deers scatter as the flying metal bird soullessly reaches its destination.

There lies a battlefield, deep within this forest, where a large war occurred previously between two armies, NPC or Player control, no one knows. Heaps of leftover swords, shields and dead horses litter a burned part of the forest. In the midst of it all, lay a massive half Moon. Its surface is covered with countless icons of Angels and the battle that flattened the land created a space for the helicopter to land.

The chopper gently touches down in the small section of the dense and endless greenery that has now been tainted by the magics and weapons of man, where the smell of death and horrors of the fight still linger and the destroyed half Moon still smoldering in its wake.

The passenger doors slide open and an Eight-man squad of skeleton soldiers with glowing red eyes that pierce the ;late afternoon sky exit. Clad in all black combat uniforms and heavy plate carriers, armed with carbine and assault rifles, their combat helmets even came with Night Vision goggles as they frolicked on the devastated soil.

 Clad in all black combat uniforms and heavy plate carriers, armed with carbine and assault rifles, their combat helmets even came with Night Vision goggles as they frolicked on the devastated soil

As they exit out tactically, securing a Three-Sixty Degree perimeter around the Blackhawk, the Black Ops squad leader gestures with his two fingers, pointing forward twice.

A human exits the helicopter in an all-black suit, fedora and trench coat. With a stoic posture, he walks into the middle of the battlefield with the soldiers protecting him, scanning their surroundings and checking for enemies. The only gesture from him was a simple shrug as he turned to the broken half Moon. "So, this is where the Devastating Star died huh? What Guild is this?"

Kneeling down, he checks one of the leftover shields. On it, the logo of a Griffin that wields two greatswords. "Hm. At Least it's not Breznick." He had a deep and manly voice, that of someone who had been in and out of a life where screaming was the norm.

Suddenly, the man in the suit stops and with two fingers pointing forward, he makes a small cross, opening the Player Options Menu. The holographic tab shows his Player Stat, Inventory, Friends, Guild and Companions. He presses the Friends tab in-game and messages a man named "Sovietsty_Blyat" and types:

PilotMan: "Where are you? The area is clear." And a reply immediately pops from the menu. The icon of a microphone from another player, open.