CHAPTER 6

"Yes Child. I've come far and between the great lands and worlds, resting upon a darkest Volcano of a Dark World and ascending to the Void. Now, I've cometh to serve a mortal man named Paul. Who, with all his tenacity, collected enough Dragon Scales to offer to me."

"But, you're a Dragon God. Why would you have to serve a human, your majesty?"

"That man has captivated my curiosity. Thus I rewarded him with my presence. With my scale, he prayed and I arrived to answer his prayer."

This was actually due to her being unlocked by PilotMan in the Chinese New Year Event. Making her a permanent companion of his, supposed to be a player's very own Dragon God due to high requests of the community for one. But the Devs made sure it'd come with a cost. Eattare continues interviewing the black dragon.

"What did he do that got your attention?"

"He collected a million and a half Black Dragon scales within a year and offered them to me. I was shocked by his ability, so I had to come and see who he is personally. I am very proud that he was the one, it has never been a dull moment with that mortal. He seems to attract trouble like Bees to Pollen."

Little did Bahamut know, PilotMan used a farming glitch and guides on the internet to attain that many Dragon scales in a year.

"Is that person even considered human at that point? How many Dragons he must've slain and why would you join him so easily?"

"Friends, what if he was a Demon Lord or something?"

"He must be some sort of a Sword Saint or a Great Knight Legend like Sir Caine or Sir Meyers! Amazingly, he managed to have a Dragon God as a companion!"

"He's neither Knightly or Saintly. He's a single man trying to live his life. I joined him after proving himself to me. He also has many shiny rubies that I play with."

"Wouldn't he have to kill so many of your kind to attain that many Scales? Why aren't you angry at him?"

"My kind?"

Pierence was left in the air while Bahamut makes a deep sigh, calming down as the kids slowly become curious of her.

"You simply do not become a Dragon God from killing Humans and other creatures. Other Dragons have cometh after me. I've slain many foes from all races. I'm no different from that mortal man. But he showed me and even after all that, there's still something to look forward to. Eternity is a sad and mundane fate, this mortal man might just have the answer to my struggles. Hence I offered him a contract for my powers and presence after attaining such a feat."

The large dragon simply sits as if she's having a good time chatting to the adventurers. Doing this, Ingraine and the others except Pierence become relaxed and approach the dragon. Grifvet is already curious about this man who tamed a Dragon God.

"I must meet him! I'm sure he can train me with the sword!"

Bahamut smiles as if she's recalling good times.

"Ahahahaha, he's good with the sword but I highly doubt he can teach. He and his colleagues have caused the land many troubles with their skeleton army."

Pierence was still on the fence about her and her master. Asking questions still about the nature of PilotMan

"Was this man connected to the Demon Lord?"

"No, his friends were all but mortal men trying to find their way into a world that wanted them gone. They created and used machines, ungodly creations that felt nothing and had no soul which prompted the many groups to come after them and their allies."