Ch.11 (Ara's Confidence)

Ara was waiting for her friends at their usual place, down the bridge. The dazzling moon reflected on the waters of the lake as the cars passing on the bridge would occasionally honk and the street light and building lights just made the landscape more attractive and warm.

The LED lights that were hanging from tree to tree made the area seem like there was a party going on. Ara took a drink from their treasure box and sat down as she thought of event that took place today and how her simple life changed its lane into a complicated and fast lane just because of one person, Liam Brown. She inhaled the almost forest air.

Thinking about the first day of work she felt lugubrious, it was going on well till the lunch when she went to the washroom and later when she came out she was to head back when she heard Liam said she was worst than a possessive bitch furthermore he asked Damien whether he found anything attractive in her. She stood at the end of the hallway in a position where both of them could not see her but she could hear them and heard their entire conversation.

She heard every word that Liam used to criticize her bodily faults and her behaviour. Her mind was not able to concentrate on anything else except from the rude words she heard from Liam. Those words sunk into her now she felt vulnerable only however she might have put up an act that she did not hear anything that is just because she felt it better rather than creating a havoc.

Also he is not the only one who has humiliated her their are many other people who humiliated her when she worked as waitress in the grand events of the city. 'I am fine with it, it is not like he even affects me' those are the words she used to comfort herself nevertheless they did not work this time, those words affected her this time.

All the humiliation she felt today was being repeated in her mind. Ara brought her legs near her chest and relaxed her face in between her knees with the support of her arms.

One hour had already passed still Ara did not realise that until her friends joined her except from Noah. They came directly from work to meet Ara. "Hey Ara how was your first day of work?" Chloe asked. "It was fine what about your's ?" She asked to all of them.
"It was good we got a huge deal, we have to carter for the upcoming fashion event held by all the large fashion companies including your boss's. We have to carter for them seven weekends. Every weekend we have to make different continental dishes," Erika explained exciting because she would obviously get to meet her crushes.

"Where is Noah?" Ara asked. "He is coming he is on his way and he is the one who is handling this huge contract," Will answered giving Ara a five hundred volt smile. "Talk about the devil and he appears," Charlie shouted out of happiness.

Noah sat down next to Ara. "Congratulations Noah for the big achievement, " Ara was happy for her friends. She thought they moved on too fast without you just for her thought to be proven wrong by Noah,"we all miss working with you Arabella when are you gonna wrap up this mess of your life and join in the mess we have?" "Soon, I will try much as possible to get a job in that restaurant," Ara assured her friends.

As she was talking she never realised when all her friends communicated to Noah via their eyes that Ara has been behaving weird. "Ara can you come with me I have to take something from my car it is parked on the parking lot of the ice cream shop?" Noah asked. Ara and Noah were walking when she got asked what had happened to her that she is not herself today.

"Just the same that has been happening but I don't know why this time I am not thinking of the positive but the negative," Noah understood what happened in those few words. "Ara have a seat and listen to me," Ara sat down on the passenger seat facing Noah who was standing with one of his arm resting on the open door. "Think about how to help your family, think about how you are our strength and definitely think of how you take everyone's word as a compliement," Noah motivated her.

"Yes I have even tried to think of the good times but-" Ara was cut off as Noah bent down to her level and hugged her. "Shhh, Ara everyone that knows you by heart knows who you really are, no matter whoever will point out your looks or behaviour you will always be special for me and the others. We all are weird but you are the weirdest because you are the only one who can also take negative to be a positive compliement. I don't know whatever that son of a bitch said but all I know is you are unique your body might be inanimate shape but you are not interested in modelling to shape your body and your behaviours are rude but that is a shield to avoid pathogens like Liam. You also lack tear glands how can you not cry after all that compliements that you got" Noah said as he was still hugging her.
Ara hit Noah in his back slightly for teasing her and chuckled.

"Thank you Noah. I don't know what I would have if you were not there because the others definitely would have encouraged me but not like the way you do," Ara thanked Noah. "They are the ones who signed to me to ask what is wrong with you and also I hope my old crazy sarcastic Arabella is back," Noah asked as he pinched her cheeks lightly.

"They are just the best as you and yes I am back I think now the pathogen named Liam won't pass the barrier of rudeness," that is why Ara needed her friends they are her backbone after her family. Due to them being her backbone she got her character traits from them. "That is good because handling a serious Arabella is way to hard than handling a crazy one."

"Hey I am not bad when am serious, actually I feel it reduces your work of handling five crazy people to four,"

"Ara without you the others craziness is not complete so let us go,"

"Ok,"

Both of them joined the remaining five who were ready to celebrate Noah's achievement. They all partied and enjoyed the beautiful night.

For Ara she was now back with DOUBLE CONFIDENCE. SHE INVERTED ALL THE HUMILIATING WORD TO BOOST HER CONFIDENCE. HER THICK RIMMED GLASSES SHOWED HOW INTELLIGENT SHE WAS, HER PIMPLE FACE SHOWED SHE WAS NOT FAKE, HER HAIRY HANDS TRAPPED AIR DURING COLD TO MAKE HER FEEL WARM , HER FIGURELESS BODY CONTAINING FAT SHOWED SHE WAS LAZY WHICH IS A TALENT HER TALKING SKILLS PROVES SHE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN OF THE FAKE PEOPLE AND ABOUT HER WALKING SKILLS IT SHOWS HOW MUCH NOBLE SHE IS THAT SHE WIPES THE DUST USING HER WORN CLOTHES MOREOVER IT IS A NATURAL HOBBY TO BE CLUMSY. SHE IMPLIES HER NATURAL HOBBY EVEN WHEN SHE IS BUSY😉😉😉.

Do any of you think there is something going on between Noah and Arabella. If you do then God knows if that is true or not. How many think Noah likes her as a something more than best friend or as a best friend?

Well I don't know how I should categories them so I am 🤐🤐🤐.

Thnk you for reading such a crazy books.

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO NOT EDITTED SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS GRAMMAR ERROR.