Ch.18(Ara's Haywire Party)

-------------------~~♧~~----------------

"Happy Birthday Noah," all of her friends joined making it a group hug for solid five minutes. Once they broke their huge hug Ara placed a small birthday cake which she hid under it under the table so that no one could see it.

"Here now cut the cake I can't wait to taste it," Ara gave a small knife to Noah who smiled at her as he took the knife. As everyone was singing the birthday song for Noah, Liam's ear were getting tired of the noise especially Ara's loud screeching voice as she sang the song happily. He wore his air pods and begun listening to random music as he did not have any specific taste in music also the music helped him to focus in his work.

Ara and her friends on the other hand were enjoying the chocolatey taste of the cake that is when Ara decided to tease Liam. She took a piece of cake in her disposable plate and stood in front of him. She rounded the table and removed one of his airpod to gain his attention. Liam stared at the cake then Ara, he felt to dump the cake on her face although he restrained himself from doing so.

"Your sugar levels are so low just like your low personality, it is clearly seen in your face and so have this," Ara asserted him as a mild vicious smile tried not to show up on her lips,"it might help you cease your rippling fire that will soon burn you from inside."

Ara was to leave him when he held Ara's arm not in a way most people would think rather his hold on her was tight, it seemed he was leaking out his venom on her peculiarly her skin. Ara turned towards Liam just for her to be pulled close to him. Ara registered what was to happen, the probability of her landing on him was more than hundred percent so she used her free hand and kept it on one of his shoulder to stop moving towards him. Fortunately it worked for her nevertheless they were still close to each other for the dislike of both of them. Ara wanted to move back but she was not able , as much as she moved back the further Liam pulled her into him. This just made her bend down and be in a eye to eye level position.

"If you forgot I have a secret of yours and I can use it up against you so don't play with me," Liam whispered in a dangerous low tone.

"If you are talking about my mother not knowing where I actually work, then I would not let you entreat me and I warn you don't reveal it to her because if I go down I am dragging you too," it was clearly written on her face that she was not the one to implore and Liam read it on her face. "I am going to do so if you don't unlock that damn door. Just a matter of few steps and I make your life a living hell," Liam breathed out as he masked up stern face.

"You won't dare to tell her because I too have a secret about you," Ara whispered the last bit of the sentence. "You are liar it is pretty seen in every angle of your life so keep lying and you know my secret when I don't even have one," Liam smirked but Ara's outshined his.

"Don't forget last Saturday I might be on my phone but I definitely saw you were checking out one of your investors. Later you ordered me to book for you the most luxurious and costly hotel adding to the workaholic Liam Brown was done working by four in the evening. This are all the evidence I need to defame you I can say you had a night stand or she is your girlfriend or you raped her or she is carrying your child and you rejected her. If this news leak to the media it will be the news of the entire month also your image will be tarnished. That is why I am warning you if I am down it would merely take me seconds to bring your down," Ara thought she had hit a nerve unfortunately it wasn't.

"Today you have proved it, you are the stupidest person in this world. Get out of your comfort and look at the world around you. There is the poor society, middle class society and the rich elites. You are poor so your mind can create such disgusting ideas of libeling others however Samantha won't let you calumniate neither her nor me because she has a reputation in the business world just like I do. She won't agree to your stupid ideas either because she isn't hungry for me nor my money.
Also if you want the media to sneak into mine and Samantha's matter then let me lend you a tip, we are dating for the last two months. We are going to make it official by this week. You want to snitch the matter to my mom then go ahead because anyways I am going to take her to my mom's house. Lastly remember the media you are talking about I control them. Public see what I want them to see about me. So you cannot scare me," Liam confided.