Ch.15 (Liam Fool's Ara)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Liam Brown read the message again this time he read the entire message which was from...

☆🦸‍♂️Noah🦸‍♂️☆
Hey Ella,
I am sorry I am not able to text you, I have been so busy from Monday since I am the one in charge of the upcoming event. It is so stressfull being the responsible one.
I told Caleb to inform you that I have been busy but I guess he did not.
I just read all your texts from Monday, looking at them it seemed you were missing your bestfriend so much.
Anyway I wanted we meet tonight at our usual place just us two. I want to tell you something and it will remain only between us two until we are not sure of it. Can we meet at nine? It is a must I tell you.

Love you ❤ !

'I knew it, something is going on between this Noah guy and Ara. She doesn't allow anyone to call her Ella yet Noah can call her that name and she has saved his name with a super hero emoji. What does he want to talk about to Ara at night,that too alone. It seems they are dating secretly so that their friends don't know and once they are sure they want to make it official they would break the news to their friends. Yes what else could be it, also the last two words of the messa-' Liam was brought back to the conference room when one of the shareholders asked him out loud if he was feeling well since he did not hear him calling his name for the fifth time.

'Wait why am I thinking of them when they are none of my concern just my employees.' Liam proceeded on with the meeting not giving a single thought to Noah nor Ara. He was definitely curious to know why she doesn't allow anyone except Noah to call her Ella when it is a beautiful nickname and why were they to meet in private?

After two hours the meeting terminated. Everyone was talking to each other as Liam tried to rush out of the room in search of Ara although one of the shareholder wanted to have a word with him.
Immediately after the talk he hurried out. It is not what it might seem, he definitely did not care about Ara but he wanted to return her phone back so that the question and theories that his brain was thinking up would stop concerning the message he read a while ago.Also she was his responsibility when she was with him so he won't want her to be lost in this huge building.

He searched the entire building for him to walk towards his car and see her sitting on the bench. The rumbling skies gained his attention followed by the wind howling as the trees danced delightfully. Liam looked back only to flash a smile. The sincere reason behind his smile was Ara.

He sat down next to her maintaining a certain amount of distance. 'How can she sleep when the skies are alarming to wake her up or she would be rained on' Liam was mused at her. She snuggled into her knees more and more as she felt cold due to the wind blowing.

Liam usually had a wool trench knee lenght coat in his car as he mostly has to attend cold night events so he keeps it in case he feels cold. He brought it out, he was to drape it over her shoulder immediately when Ara jerked up on feeling the material of the coat.
"What are you doing?" Ara asked furiously.

"I was just making sure you don't get a cold," Liam answered annoyed that he was trying to be kind to her however she turned out to be rude, "I won't catch cold so I don't need it you can have it as you too are feeling cold."

"You know what I shouldn't have even thought of lending you my coat you are not even worth it. Now have your phone, your despo boyfriend is in need. Also you can go home I don't need a bear in my office," Liam bursted out as he threw his coat on the ground and tossed it towards the dustbin using his leg. He called her bear because she could sleep in cold.

"I am not your pet Liam Brown, one time you were saying I stay here and now you are telling me to leave also you shouldn't check people's messages," Ara crowed.

"You will follow as I say because you are still on your working hours and I don't have any interest in reading your useless messages besides it popped up during the meeting," Liam said walking to the door of the driver's seat. He banged the car door, starting the car engine he was to reverse the car when Ara stood out immediately to block his way. "Get the fuck out of the way!" Liam yelled as he watched her from the rear view mirror. "Make me," Ara challenged, spontaneously Liam reversed the car a little to frighten Arabella Stone. To his unfortunate fate Ara did not even flinch instead she held a smirk that made Liam feel ashamed.

He wanted to be alone at this time so he did not waste time playing the challenging games in lieu he came out of his car facing Arabella Stone. Arabella had to look up to him however she did not change her facial expression in fact she got more determination to not move.

The next moment Liam did something that Ara did not see it coming. He carried her as Ara screamed in his ear to keep her down. He felt to drop her right there however he managed to gently settle her on the bench as the took a sit next to her, half of his body was facing her.

Ara was about to slap him however Liam held her wrist not aggressively and lowered it. Ara was about to shout when Liam shushed her,"Shhhhh! You get so truculent over little matters."

Ara looked at Liam's for more than twenty second completely blank, she could only listen to his sounds and words however her eyes were open.

"Now listen to the wind blowing, the clouds rumbling lowly and the birds chirping, think they are calling your name, Ella," on hearing that name Ara was shocked. "I said from before don't ever call me that name," Ara warned Liam. "Okay fine I won't call you that but do as I say at least for once," Liam's plead was accepted as Ara nodded her head.
"Listen to the calming nature, look up at the cloudy sky, look at the blowing trees and look at the birds flying in the sky as they return to their beautiful small nests," Liam whispered again this time Ara was slowly getting lost in the nature.

After five minutes, Liam whispered to her to close her eyes and picture out whatever she saw right now. Ara followed his instructions as she immediately hit off with mother nature also Liam's voice mesmerised her.
"Feel the breeze touching your face delicately then remember what you love the most."

"Liam? Are you still there?" Ara asked. "Yah I am here and have these," he answered draping the coat that he threw previously on her shoulder.

Ara tried to wear the coat as she started shivering only to open her eyes and see her hands tied on the curved armrest of the bench using a black tie.
She looked up to see Liam walking towards his car. "Liam Brown you will pay for this, fuck you," Ara shouted to which Liam did not respond instead he entered into his grey car.

He reversed his car, accelerating it he blew smoke right onto Ara's face as she was enraged.
He tilted his head to see Ara from the side view and he showed her his wide and evil triumph smirk to which Ara answered by showing her middle finger. Liam exited the parking lot as he sped up and soon his car was out of Ara's sight.

Ara looked down at her tied hands then Liam's tie. She vowed to not use her teeth or mouth to open the knot, she called out for help but due to the bad weather no one was on the parking area. She was tempted to open it using her mouth however she restrained herself until it started raining cats and dogs that is when she broke her vow. She could smell the perfume that was applied on his tie.

Once she freed herself from the bench and was sheltering on the building she sniffed in the scent that danced on his tie, it was like a drug for her the more she snuffled the more addicting it was becoming. It had god damned combination of woodsy, musk and delicious masculine scent.

Ara was so indulged in the new addiction she got that she forgot she was angry on him, well she is always angry on him however this time she was more vexed. Shortly the rain seized, she took a cab to home.

While she was in the cab Liam had texted her saying she dispose the tie however Ara did not instead she kept it under her pillow thinking she will throw it once it loses up the addicting scent. For the coat she decided to give it within this week once it was washed and dried up.
That night she fell asleep while sniffing Liam's tie.

-------------------~~♧~~----------------

Who thought Ara could have this side of her, well just use it to the opportunity to vote because this side of Ara will be rarely or might not be seen in future 😉.