Ch.28. (Fashion)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

"Arabella Stone! I am repeating myself, again, for the last time, open that door or I will break it!" Liam shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Liam shhh. No one cares. Try to reduce noise pollution. Besides, I am not wearing that eye-itching blouse. I can't even imagine how itchy I would feel wearing it. What was I even thinking when I got enrolled into this drama?" Ara asked staring at herself in the mirror.

"You were thinking of money," Liam answered to her as he swinged the door open amusing Ara. "Arabella, you better get dressed otherwise I can dress you against your will," Liam smirked at her as the stylists entered the room and started their work. "Eww! Now I am having nausea," Ara said wearing a disgusted face, "your absence will be the best option for the entire night," Ara said chasing Liam away from the dressing room that she was to stay for the next two hours.

She sneezed for the fifth time as the stylist applied concealer on her face, "Jeez! If this is how woman bake up I would rather wish to be baked up in an oven," Ara said as she wiped the mascara on her eyes, for the eighth time, she did it by mistakenly as she kept on forgetting she was having an entire bag of flour on her face.

"Have you never ever worn make up?" the stylist who was curling her hair asked her. "Nope, I mean who wastes time and money over powder that makes you look like a non-biodegradable plastic barbie doll. That reminds me of my sister I can't bury or cremate her, I am a conscious environmentalist," Ara answered as the three stylist laughed at her joke.

Ara felt the smooth georgette fabric as it perfectly clang to her half upper body. She gave up on adjusting the blouse to cover her cleavage, waist and lower back, accepting her fate and let the stylist do their work.

"You are an absolute vision," the make-up artist complimented Ara, who thanked her. Ara looked at herself in the mirror, "today I will be classy and elegant...or I will spill food on my dress and trip over things."

"I haven't even lifted five kilograms all my life now wearing this five kilogram Indian outfit and walking on heels, God please bless your best child," Ara prayed as she waited in the room to be called by Mrs. Rodríguez.

Liam had explained everything to Ara on their way to the fashion show venue.

"Ara-" Mrs. Rodríguez gazed at her as she couldn't form words. "You look like an angel," she said as Ara mouthed 'from hell' to complete the sentence. "Let us go dear, it is almost time," Mrs. Rodriguez told her leading her to where the other models were waiting for their turn to walk on the runway.
"Your number twenty, so your after Silvia," Mrs. Rodriguez informed Ara who passed on a fake smile to a gawking Silvia.

The theme of today's fashion show was Asia. The models had to wear outfit of any culture from Asia.

Ara was fiddling with her locket wishing to open it.Her confidence level was relatively low compared to other model, nor was she anxious. James Stone, her father was the only man who made her feel confident enough in herself. He spoilt his daughter and at the same time he made her strong enough to not be affected by the crowd. When you get affected by the crowd you either feel confident or anxious and scared.

On the other side of the coin, Liam rested his hand on Amara's waist as they both talked to one of the fashion designers. Once they were done talking, Liam led Amara to their respective seats. "I am so happy, I can't wait to see the ramp walk," Amara squealed like a teen girl as Liam held her hand in his and relaxed. Unlike Ara, he was calm because he knew his reputation was save in the absence of the media and Ara on the runway.

Soon Liam got bored watching the models walk on the 15 meter rampage, so he was using his phone to recheck a document for any mistakes as it was important. "Isn't that Ara?" upon hearing the question Liam glanced up at the runway.