Ch 21. (Thoughts and Guilts)

-------------------♡~~♧~~♡----------------

Liam woke up when his alarm rang. He felt thirsty so he descended the stairs to drink water. When he was returning back to his room to have a bath Ara caught his attention.

He immediately ran through the sliding glass door and snatched Ara's wrist pulling her into his chest as his free hand automatically ended up on her lower back to stablize her from falling. He thought she was awake so he wanted to scold her but few second later he realised she was sleeping.

On seeing her sleeping on his chest he connected the dots that she was sleep walking and she was to climb the grill and walk ahead only to fall if Liam hadn't been there. Liam felt something wet on the left side of the chest. He looked down to see Ara drooling on him.

'Ewww' he thought to himself. He was to carry her and take her into the living room when the entrance door opened and came in was none other than Liam's mother, Nora Brown.

Liam wanted to create distance between him and Ara but he couldn't because Ara was sleeping and if he left her she would fall but won't wake up or start sleep walking again.

Nora immediately walked up to them as the fire place was directly opposite of the door. "What is going on over here, your shirtless and she, who is she?" She was not able to recognize Ara because her hair was covering her face.

"Hi mom and nothing is going on over here. Why did you come here early in the morning?" Liam asked ignoring her last question.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you but don't change the topic who is she wait a minute did you do it at night...With her? Liam I thought you will remain virgin till you marry then why did you do it?" Nora asked as she was shocked.

"Mom calm down I haven't done anything with his girl and sorry mom I lost my virginity long time ago on my twentieth birthday," Liam finally said after gaining courage from the last six years.

"What?" Nora shouted making Ara speak some incoherent words as she leaned more into Liam. Her small breaths bounced on Liam's skin leaving nothing but the it aftermath which were tingles. However, his mother's reactions was more important than the tingles he was feeling.

"You lost your virginity and you did not even think of telling me about it," Nora shouted. "Mom how was I suppose to tell you knowing this is the way you will react," Liam answered.

"I am reacting just as a mother will react knowing his son lost his virginity before marriage and how did it happen," his mother asked.

"That is not how most of American mothers react after knowing their sons lost their virginity before marriage. They are chilled unlike you; of my friends dared me to sleep with a girl when I was reluctant they made me drink heavily and then it all happened," Liam explained to his mother.

"Fine I will never be a part of your life now answer my question, who is she?" Nora asked.

"Mom stop being overdramatic you know you are the most important person of my life. If you weren't there God knows where all the fun of my life would have been other than in business so please stop saying you will never be a part of my life ; sorry for hiding it from you," Liam was ready to give a long mother-son speech rather than saying out the girl's name who was using his body as a bed at this point.

Nora knew his son too well to answer his solemn question so she moved towards them only for Liam to turn away slightly so that his mother could not try to see Ara. "Liam stop moving let me see her even if she is special to you and you want to protect her from everyone."

"No she is not special to me nor do I want to protect her," Liam was too quick to answer his mother.

"Then why aren't you showing her to me?" Nora asked.