Ch.14 (Arabella During Meeting)

Thank you charlieX46 for the wonderful cover ^^^
This chapter is dedicated to,.

---------------<♡~~♧~~♡>------------------

As Liam Brown was striding towards the conference room Arabella Stone was running behind him using her short legs to reach up to him.

"Hey! Wait for me you African giraffe,"
"What?" Liam stopped right after he heard the word African giraffe.
"I said wait for me African giraffe,"
"You called me a giraffe,"
"Yes what else am I to call you when you are tall like giraffe,"
"Why African giraffe especially,"
"I have only seen giraffes are found in Africa and that too in television."
"Shut your mouth, just follow me and once we enter the room you will sit down,listen to our conversation and jot down the important points that I will need in during this project," Liam explained to her what she had to do.
"Okay, is it fine if I just grab a sandwich by that place I am so hungry?" Ara asked as she her stomach growled.
"I am already ten minutes late." Liam complained as he looked at his black costly branded watch, "Fine let it be fast, I am late for more than twenty minutes it will all be a mess, hurry up I am waiting," Liam agreed as Ara immediately tried to run to the corner shop but fell down together with the files she held.

Liam shook his head in disappointment, ran to her side and helped her pick up the files. Ara was back to her feet this time she walked up to it and ordered two cheese sandwiches. She was back to where Liam was sitting on the bench, taking a sit next to him but near to him she handed him one of the sandwiches.
"Here have these the meeting is going to be damn time consuming," Liam looked at her trying to digest what she just said.

If any of you did not notice, these was the first sentence dictated to Liam from Ara without any intention or satirical remark in it.
"I am fine you can have it you were the one who was hungry and nor do we want your stomach grumbling through out the entire meeting," Liam answered.
"Your mom must be proud to know that his son is dying in starvation, should I call her," Ara threatened Liam who instinctively snatched the sandwich from her hand as well at it.

Both of them were done eating silently within fifteen minutes. Liam entered the conference followed by Ara who looked confused on seeing all the new faces except from one Damien. She took a seat on an empty seat where other few secretaries sat having a notebook and pen in their hands.
She luckily found her notebook in her hand as Liam did not forget to pile up her notebook together with the files they carried to the meeting.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman I am sorry for the delay I suddenly got a personal matter to deal with," Liam said as everyone nodded except from Damien who arched his smile and raised one of his eyebrow knowing the person who caused him to have his so called personal matter. He did not buy his friend's cheap excuse. "We have a lot to discuss so the sooner we start the better. This meeting was convened due to the upcoming project, I want we discuss it into more details so that our work is made easier adding to that we don't confuse, do we? I will start off by giving a brief summary of the project so that those who were not able to join our previous meeting could have a idea of it. Later on our top twelve best designers will present to us their presentation and we will choose three of the best. Also we would talk over about the finance matters, which materials would be needed, how many labours and when also how we will launch it to the market," with those words Liam announced the meeting's agenda.

"Last meeting a few of us decided that we have to launch new unique designs which would attract costumers. Our customers are usually on the hunt for new designed clothes and this time we decided to make it a little unique. All of us decided that we would design quality intercultural clothes for example a combination of Australian style and American style. Not only do customers look at the design but also the type of material since various cultures have varieties of cloth material this will be an opportunity for customers getting other culture cloth materials in almost every shop. This is a work that no company has done in the market so this will be worth a shot. That is all I had to say does anyone have any offense or question?" Liam asked as no one raised or said anything in fact most of them had a surprising look.