Ch.13 (Ara and Alex)

Liam Brown was about to leave the office when he unfortunately remembered that this meeting was going to last four hours and it was a must for her to accompany me. Liam turned around to call Arabella only to see her sleeping on her desk.

'I wonder why I even agreed to my mom knowing she was just using fake tears so that I could employ her out of all the people'

Liam thought to himself.

He walked up to Arabella and shook her arm for her to wake up. He could have shouted her name but this was not the first time Arabella was sleeping and nor was it Liam's first time to wake her up. Last time she was sleeping while Liam called out her name to wake her up but Ara being in her deep slumberland she did not wake up until Liam had to shook her arm.

After Liam shaking Ara's arm several time she was awake fully.
"We have a meeting for four hours so I am giving you five minutes to meet me at the parking lot and this is my last warning if you ever sleep during work hours I will fire you," Liam warned her clearly aware he cannot fire her even if he wants to, all just because of his Almighty mother.

"Who does attend meeting for four freaking damn hours," Ara complained. "If you don't want to attend it then I am free to give you out your resignation letter after all you are of no use to me," Liam smirked thinking it would be easy to remove Ara out of his life.

"Also I am free to sign the resignation letter if you give me back my previous job," Ara's smirk was not less then Liam's. "Continue day dreaming Miss. Arabella Stone because that is never going to happen," Liam just bursted her balloon of hope. "I don't get why you don't want to give me back my previous job," Ara complained as she was annoyed that she did not have control over her life for the first time in her existence. "First and foremost I just opened that business recently and giving you a job in that restaurant will be risky since you are clumsy and secondly all the available job space have been occupied, you had a chance of getting hired in that restaurant but you poor little thing were busy thinking on how to win the challenge," Liam asserted as he was to walk out not before adding a few words to what he revealed, "I know what you are thinking and it is right but not the right time, I have a few errands to run in the financial department so wait for me at the parking lot and carry those files with you."

Ara was so furious on herself and somehow on Liam too, how did she not see the advertisement paper that week when she was actually hunting for a job. Within a few minutes Ara was waiting for Liam on the parking lot as her brain was cursing her. She leaned on a car that she once destroyed also she could say this car was the reason her life took a sharp turn.
The car had no single scratch also it was painted in her favorite color, matte blue color as the tyre rim colour was dark grey making the car more attractive.

"Hi Miss..." Ara turned back to find the finds a man in a black suit wearing sunglasses and a earpiece on the left ear. She immediately recognised him as Liam's driver, the one who unknowingly splashed mud water on her. Also Liam's driver/bodyguard was as shocked as Ara to see her. "Hi Mr... and it is Arabella Stone," She introduced herself.

"Alex Kace," he said,"actually I just wanted to know who you are besides I am Mr.Liam's bodyguard and it is my duty to know also why you are near his car." "I am his PA unfortunately and he told me to wait for him here," Ara answered back. "Well I am sorry for last time actually sir was in a hurry because of an emergency," Alex apologized. "It is fine and also I am sorry because I guess I spoilt the start of you day," Ara apologized as she felt the need to. "You did not spoil my day but definitely for sir, you ruined his favorite car," Alex clarified. "I dont know why but hearing that I ruined his favorite car makes me feel satisfied with myself," Ara contended as a smile bulged up on her lips.

"Miss.Stone to be honest I can say you hate Liam Brown but trust me he is not what you think," this words just made Ara flipped back to a stranger mode. "Do I even get a thought of that person?" Ara asked a witty question as she looked at her nails which were interesting her because she never knew her nails were short, unshaped and chewed up.

"All I can say is that he is a really good human and he cares about everyone before himself," Alex was adamant on proofing who his boss however he did not know our Ara. "Did he care about me when he woke me up from my sleep or did he care about my family before he took away my decent job," the last words did not give out any sarcasm. " I don't why he would do that to anyone but I am sure you might have done something to hurt him," Alex was nonetheless than Ara.

"What kind of humans are you surrounded around since I don't think you go to church still you see positive triats in him and those traits are just a show for everyone," Ara blurted out what was in her mind. "I have been working with him since the last five years and he is a friend of mine that is why I am telling this from experience," Alex said.

"No wonder you are supporting him however he is bad, I feel am the only one who smart in these building to know that your boss is stupid though I am not bragging it," Ara rebuked Alex. "Yah! you are way too smart to even be working here you should have been a scientist what happened?" Liam stood right behind Ara who turned to face him. During this circumstance's normal humans would be shocked to afraid that their boss would fire them nevertheless our Arabella Stone was perfectly herself looking at Liam Brown as she wore a terrific poker face.

"Because everyone in these company is dumb like you and I have already been a scientist," Ara smirked.

"Really when? I definitely hope that the aliens did not run away when they saw your face," Liam raised one of his eyebrows as he was curious of what next would Arabella say.

"When you were ten years riding bicycles I was on Pluto doing research about where you came from because you definitely don't seem to be an earth species, your brain is dwarf compared to your height,"

"How did you even know I existed,"

"It is just a feeling I got when I saw every bright souls lighting while your soul was dark extinguished,"

"Then let me give you a free advise don't play with these dark soul, you might probably get consumed in the dark and you will have no way to go back," Liam adivised as he took a step forward trying to intimidate Ara.

"I am light, I can find my way back and if you are trying to terrorize me then ,oops! You ain't intimidating," Ara looked directly into his eyes, it was not something she has never done in fact that is the first action she has taken when she talks to people especially Liam Brown only that these look held a specific feeling, maybe a feeling that Liam Brown won't be able to fascinate her.

"I am not frightening you just warning," Liam pushed the conversation further because it was enchanted by Ara's remarks. 'Yes!Liam Brown was interested in having a talk with Arabella Stone however that does not mean he is falling for her' this is what Liam believed.

"Since you are giving me a warning let me give you one too, light always wins, I can give you so many examples just from our experience and so light always consumes dark," Ara opined with a smirk that had no bound.

"Light always wins although I can possibly make the impossible to possible,"

"WE WILL SEE WHO WILL WIN AT THE END WHEN WE ARE OUT OF EACH OTHER'S LIFE"

Well today I have nothing to say but I love my all my readers they are the best.